If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some games that deserves translation.
01-01-2014, 12:39 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2014 12:38 PM by Gamer3.)
Some games that deserves translation.
Hello friends, I have got some very good Chinese java games (mostly 3D).At present, I don't know how to translate games with a java mobile phone.So, I'm unable to translate the games.But I'm sharing a few games in this thread.If anyone can translate these games, then pls. translate them & share with us.Thanks in advance.
~~~~~
#1. Initial-D Flurry 3D [ by Sega ] :
#2. Three Starcraft II Chibi 3D :
#3. The Secret History Of Martial Arts 3D [ by CWA ] :
#4. Killing Machine : Nazi Zombies 3D [ by CWA ] :
#5. Best Drift Kart 3D [ by Sodita ] :
#6. CS-SWAT Value :
#7. Ultimate Paradise PK Call 3D [ by CWA ] :
#8. Counter Strike 3D (China) :
#9. Kart 11 3D [ by CWA ] :
NOTE : Please Don't reply irrelevantly/uselessly & Keep it clean.Thank u~
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2014, 05:26 PM
RE: Some games that deserves translation.
U didnt add zombie crisis..its in zerozonegame.wapka.mobi
01-01-2014, 05:30 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2014 05:30 PM by Vampire GraN.)
I already have Zombie Crisis.jar in my translation folder for a week now but can manage only half english. I have tried and tried but not possible. Not all can be translated
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-01-2014, 05:37 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2014 05:40 PM by Gamer3.)
@Donholy28 :
I think u r talking about 'War Crisis : Pharaoh's Fury 3D' by CWA.I have requested that game on GraN's Fb page but he said that it is difficult to translate.And there lots of games that can be translated.But translating games is hard.So can't translate all games.Thats why I have created this small list.
01-01-2014, 05:43 PM
Gamer3 the RU translator has used maybe PC to do War Crisis. I have tried but fail in dialogs and images. Zombie Crisis is different game, its a 2d action game like Zombie Infection. It's a great game but the language is a problem
01-01-2014, 07:00 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2014 07:03 PM by Donholy28.)
(01-01-2014 05:37 PM)Gamer3 Wrote:  
@Donholy28 :
I think u r talking about 'War Crisis : Pharaoh's Fury 3D' by CWA.I have requested that game on GraN's Fb page but he said that it is difficult to translate.And there lots of games that can be translated.But translating games is hard.So can't translate all games.Thats why I have created this small list.

no i mean zombie crisis..its about a boy whose school and city turned to zombies

(01-01-2014 05:43 PM)Vampire Wrote:  Gamer3 the RU translator has used maybe PC to do War Crisis. I have tried but fail in dialogs and images. Zombie Crisis is different game, its a 2d action game like Zombie Infection. It's a great game but the language is a problem

i translated it fully using java..but it crashed the game play and now the doors,missions and zombies don't work
01-03-2014, 11:11 AM
I Translated Kart 11 3D Class Files But I Cant Translate Photos Sorry Gamer3 I Cant Translate

[color=blue][b]"hitesh1236"[/b][/color]
01-03-2014, 11:31 AM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2014 11:32 AM by Jubaer366.)
it's very easy to translete kart 11 3d's class files. I also tried to translate it. But it's img was encode. So i decode the images but the main problem was my phone doesn't support writing china. So i couldn't not use google translate. Above that i had to use text editor to decode 217 imgs! I had to translate 37 imgs and also encode those 217 imgs back.
This can't be done with out software. So, i quite.