If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tutorial for Translating Java Games
12-21-2013, 03:54 AM
RE: Tutorial for Translating Java Games
(12-20-2013 11:38 PM)Donholy28 Wrote:  I translate games using java and its much better than symbian*long process*

How? What tools to use?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-21-2013, 09:03 AM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2013 09:12 AM by Vampire GraN.)
(12-20-2013 11:38 PM)Donholy28 Wrote:  I translate games using java and its much better than symbian*long process*
You dont have symbian. I have been using java tools. Many like LangEditor, Bytecode, Class Translator, HexEditors etc. it gives many errors and does not translate ALL games. Translating using symbian is like using PC. No errors at all. It is safest. There is another symbian tutorial i'd like to share but this one is the easiest.

I once used to open the bin file with Minicommander text editor using CP-866 encoding. But it does not support all bin files some application error after editing bin. So i used MobileHEX in simple UTF-8 encoding and it edits bin texts without error.
12-21-2013, 09:26 AM
(12-21-2013 09:03 AM)Vampire Wrote:  
You dont have symbian. I have been using java tools. Many like LangEditor, Bytecode, Class Translator, HexEditors etc. it gives many errors and does not translate ALL games. Translating using symbian is like using PC. No errors at all. It is safest. There is another symbian tutorial i'd like to share but this one is the easiest.

I once used to open the bin file with Minicommander text editor using CP-866 encoding. But it does not support all bin files some application error after editing bin. So i used MobileHEX in simple UTF-8 encoding and it edits bin texts without error.

i don't get errors when am translating games with my java N2710 and i have a symbian phone Nokia c5
Find all posts by this user
12-21-2013, 09:54 AM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2013 09:58 AM by Vampire GraN.)
@Donholy28 You probably don't want to use MobileHEX. Ok no problem keep using java tools.

I am almost done with my ARPG game, ingame missions and dialogues translated i just hope game will be 100% English. Using MobileHEX. Uploading soon.
12-22-2013, 07:58 PM
(12-21-2013 09:54 AM)Vampire Wrote:  @Donholy28 You probably don't want to use MobileHEX. Ok no problem keep using java tools.

I am almost done with my ARPG game, ingame missions and dialogues translated i just hope game will be 100% English. Using MobileHEX. Uploading soon.

i use langeditor, operamini mod,blueftp{text editor and gtranslated embedded} and minicommander{gtranslate embedded} to translate.
But my best translating tools are langeditor and blueftp
01-16-2014, 10:53 AM
I've got some good chinese games...i translated the class files using mobilehex but it isn't satisfactory! Btw i'm a noob in java translating...so if anyone's interested then i can handover those projects to him
01-17-2014, 01:17 PM
For java users use this...
Simple to use just open any .class file and it will show the words now just select the words and click on middle key or hold(ts) to auto google translate.... Then save at the last....

Attached File(s)
.zip  Class Translator.zip (Size: 9.54 KB / Downloads: 107)

[url=http://kunn.mywapblog.com/][img]http://myimg.us/images/08.26.13/37381.png[/img][/url]
01-17-2014, 06:43 PM
(01-17-2014 01:17 PM)kunn Wrote:  For java users use this...
Simple to use just open any .class file and it will show the words now just select the words and click on middle key or hold(ts) to auto google translate.... Then save at the last....

It's best to use lang editor for non-ts java:-P;-)