If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nokia's 1st Andorid Phone![REUPDATED]
01-13-2014, 02:58 PM
RE: Nokia's 1st Andorid Phone![UPDATED]
(01-13-2014 09:01 AM)Hitesh12352 Wrote:  Nothing Impossible In The World Nokia Can Do That When It Available In India @JUBAER-366

What do you mean? :crazy:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-13-2014, 05:09 PM
Sorry For Bad English I Mean If You Know When It Available In India

[color=blue][b]"hitesh1236"[/b][/color]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-13-2014, 07:27 PM
(01-13-2014 05:09 PM)Hitesh12352 Wrote:  Sorry For Bad English I Mean If You Know When It Available In India

It's ok. But, i really don't know. Some site says Release date is End of 2014. But, i don't beilive that. I think Normandy will release very soon.:-D And what do you mean by "Nothing Impossible In The World Nokia Can Do That"?
01-14-2014, 05:45 AM
(01-13-2014 07:27 PM)JUBAER-366 Wrote:  
(01-13-2014 05:09 PM)Hitesh12352 Wrote:  Sorry For Bad English I Mean If You Know When It Available In India

It's ok. But, i really don't know. Some site says Release date is End of 2014. But, i don't beilive that. I think Normandy will release very soon.:-D And what do you mean by "Nothing Impossible In The World Nokia Can Do That"?

I Say To Fallen

[color=blue][b]"hitesh1236"[/b][/color]
01-14-2014, 08:15 AM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2014 09:42 AM by Jubaer366.)
(01-14-2014 05:45 AM)Hitesh12352 Wrote:  
(01-13-2014 07:27 PM)JUBAER-366 Wrote:  

I Say To Fallen

i know. But, just want to know what you said to fallen :-)
01-27-2014, 07:47 AM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2014 08:15 AM by Jubaer366.)
RE: Nokia's 1st Andorid Phone!
'Nokia X' is Nokia's Android 'Normandy' phone, tipster hints
------------------------------------------------
Nokia's long-rumoured Android phone -- reportedly code named 'Normandy' -- will be called the Nokia X, according to a tipster.
The often-correct @evleaks took to Twitterto write "Nokia Normandy = Nokia X".
The notorious tipster has previously published leaked photospurportedly showing Nokia's Normandy Android phone, while other slightly-blurry snapshave given us even more of a look at the rumoured device.
The information so far suggests that the so-called 'Nokia X' will strongly resemble the company's chunky, colourful Lumia mobiles, but instead of Windows Phone be powered by a version of Google's Android operating system.
Leaked photos suggest the phone could have one touch-sensitive button beneath its screen -- a left-facing arrow that looks to serve as a 'back' button.Leaked photos of Nokia's Android interface, again courtesy of @evleaks, suggest that Nokia has constructed a heavily-modified version of Android for its own mobile.
Nokia's mobile phone business is in the midst of being snapped up by Microsoft, for a cool £4.6bn.
Nokia's Lumia phones offer a slick design and some neat camera capabilities, but because they run Windows Phone, they're slightly lacking when it comes to available apps. Access to the vast library of Android apps available on the Google Play store could prove a tempting prospect for many tech fans.

MORE UPDATE INFO:
APK+WP8?

Latest leaked images, posted on January 16 by @evleaks, of the alleged Nokia 'Normandy' handset shows an operating system that looks very much like the Windows Phone interface grafted onto Android. If at all it is true, then this will make Normandy a good entry-level phone for emerging markets.
The leaks show a Nokia modified user interface that has similar tiles to what are found on Windows Phone in a similar multi-size setup. They house similar apps too: Internet, Store, Twitter, Skype, Nokia Here maps, BlackBerry Messenger, a Camera and more. There's the same black background and white text interface like Windows Phone 8.
In the past one month, lots of images of Nokia’s Android-powered Normandy phone have popped up in several leaked photos. And if the device does see light of the day, it is likely to sit just above some of Nokia’s entry-level Asha devices. Market reports also suggest that Normandy could serve as a vehicle to get people on the Nokia/Microsoft bandwagon before they move to a Windows Phone device.
However, despite all the buzz, it is not clear when Microsoft and Nokia plan to release the Android-based handset, but in all probability it will come out after the buyout deal between Microsoft and Nokia closes in the first quarter of 2014.
01-31-2014, 11:23 AM
Cool :-)
02-03-2014, 02:55 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2014 02:57 PM by Gamer3.)
Please check the following link too for the latest info :