If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gameloft ends 2013 with their best game
12-12-2013, 10:37 AM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2013 10:39 AM by Vampire GraN.)
Gameloft ends 2013 with their best game
[Image: 4001008.png]

Gameloft's Successful Game Maintains Popularity
Gameloft, a leading global publisher of digital and social games, achieves yet another major milestone with the successful mobile title, “Despicable Me: Minion Rush”, which has been downloaded more than 150 million times, by winning the 2013 BAFTA Kids’ Vote in the Video Game category.
“Despicable Me: Minion Rush” is produced in collaboration with Universal Partnerships & Licensing and Illumination Entertainment. Despicable Me 2 also won the 2013 BAFTA Kids’ Vote in the Feature Film category.
BAFTA (British Academy of Film and Television Arts) allows children between the ages of 7 and 14 to vote for their favorite movie, TV show, game and web site. Hundreds of thousands of children voted for the smartphone and tablet game, which competed against nine other titles available on multiple video game platforms. The awards were presented on Sunday, Nov. 24 in London.
“We’re honored to have received this prestigious award,”said Gonzague De Vallois, Senior Vice-President Publishing at Gameloft.
“Despicable Me: Minion Rush was warmly received upon its release, which was already a fantastic reward in itself for all the teams who worked on this project at Gameloft, Universal and Illumination Entertainment. The fact that kids chose us attests to the effort we put into creating games that appeal to everyone.”
”We are so thrilled to win the vote for both the film and the game,”said Stephanie Sperber, President of Universal Partnerships & Licensing. “This proves the immense popularity of the brand and that we were able to provide the perfect game companion, extending the experience for fans looking to interact with the beloved characters from the film.”
A fifth update to “Despicable Me: Minion Rush” will be available in the very near future. In this latest update, players can plunge into the holiday spirit with the Minions. There will be more costumes, fun quests and many other surprises.
If you don't have played this game yet, download now on your Android and play Gameloft's best game!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2013, 12:59 PM
RE: Gameloft ends 2013 with their best game
Hey, Do you know? Despicable me character is designed by indonesian designer! I like it
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-12-2013, 03:55 PM
RE: Gameloft ends 2013 with their best game
this is free right...
so is this online game??? I dont like online game in mobile phone...
Find all posts by this user