If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Java Platform Very Popular
12-10-2013, 06:50 PM
Java Platform Very Popular
Java Platform Proof That Java Is Very Popular & There Are Too Much Java Gamers

[color=blue][b]"hitesh1236"[/b][/color]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2013, 06:54 PM
RE: Java Platform Very Popular
Yes i leaving my Android on the table and translating java ;-)
Android files are too big and i dont have money :-P
12-10-2013, 07:50 PM
(12-10-2013 06:54 PM)Vampire Wrote:  Yes i leaving my Android on the table and translating java ;-)
Android files are too big and i dont have money :-P

Agree!!!! ^_^
Find all posts by this user
12-10-2013, 09:48 PM
We need to push it on...to let the world knw dat java game fans still lives & java will neva die!! Lets go to GL forum/facebook, ubisoft,Ea,fishlab & idsoft.. etc.. To tell dem to do more games for java!!
12-11-2013, 06:29 AM
(12-10-2013 09:48 PM)Marvel Wrote:  We need to push it on...to let the world knw dat java game fans still lives & java will neva die!! Lets go to GL forum/facebook, ubisoft,Ea,fishlab & idsoft.. etc.. To tell dem to do more games for java!!

Yes

[color=blue][b]"hitesh1236"[/b][/color]
12-11-2013, 07:47 AM
Exactly especially fishlabs and konami
12-11-2013, 09:10 AM
fishlabs ^_^
12-11-2013, 11:03 AM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2013 11:21 AM by Shubh.)
Hi.just sorry to agree...plz dont take my reply wrong way..it what that i feel now...am java user nokia 500..

First is this is reality???nokia ends symbian die why?? It the Technology that always upwords..

Java and android almost at same cost phones...in java play 2 mb game android 50mb game?what better? Then why not change

Its true lot of java users..but Why not change accept..am not on debate but ask urself java user same approx phone one man play 2mb java and one play 50mb hd android?

I buy nokia 500 years ago for hd gaming just symbian but after that i know it not posible...am always this if i buy samsung ace then quite happy enjoying hd gaming...

In 2010 when symbian anna launch lot hd games from gameloft lot java games thats are awesome!then why now even gameloft not release 2 game a month and what they relese copy of android version and as freemium...

I love java not hate,but where is the truth where is reality simple technology goes up....why not accept change????am sory if i hurt any java user...but its what that is real i feel!!!!