If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help me guys
02-24-2013, 02:18 PM
help me guys
When i install games on my samsung c3312 through jad file it says..
java error illigal argument...
how to fix it

Its good to start with Easy difficulty, just don't tell anyone.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2013, 04:47 PM
RE: help me guys
Not sure if i can help. Have you always had this problem. Or is it a new problem.
02-24-2013, 05:08 PM
(02-24-2013 04:47 PM)jase Wrote:  Not sure if i can help. Have you always had this problem. Or is it a new problem.

it occurs to some jad files....

02-24-2013, 05:29 PM
The jad file just contains the link from where to download the jar file from. If the jad points to a file that's not compatible with your phone, it either wont be playable or maybe not install. Are any of these files from dedomil.net? Try using file manager application and opening the jad. Make note of the url and type it directly into your browser. Try that.
02-24-2013, 05:40 PM
Can you write here 2-3 download links whit which have problem?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-24-2013, 06:00 PM
I've just pm'd him. Maybe it's not your site that's the problem. Maybe it's other sites. We'll find out when he comes back on.
02-24-2013, 06:05 PM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2013 06:08 PM by bhushan.)
(02-24-2013 05:40 PM)Dedomil Wrote:  Can you write here 2-3 download links whit which have problem?

It happens with all files downloaded from gameloft(or premium sites)....i tried with your files and some of my files downloaded from gameloft. I think Its not your site problem.

(02-24-2013 05:29 PM)jase Wrote:  The jad file just contains the link from where to download the jar file from. If the jad points to a file that's not compatible with your phone, it either wont be playable or maybe not install. Are any of these files from dedomil.net? Try using file manager application and opening the jad. Make note of the url and type it directly into your browser. Try that.

I can directly install the files but when trying to save jad and jar then installing its not working.

02-24-2013, 06:27 PM
Don't have your mobile operator two APN's? (Access Point Network). Sometimes one from this two APN operator using for detecting mobile number for internal services like distributing content (pay per click), online video streams and etc.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user