If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gameloft Games help
04-29-2020, 03:40 PM
Gameloft Games help
Hi guys, i'm new here but not new to dedomil, as for long time i've been using it. I found myself in a really sad situation and i'll explain you everything. Basically i've found out that exists an emulator for Android called "J2ME Loader" that makes exactly what you're thinking about: lets you play old and favourite j2me games! That sounds great, don't it? Anyway i just found out that a lot of games, expecially from Gameloft, that i used to play in my launguage (Italian) are not avaible on italian forums (dead links that wont be reuploaded) either on dedomil, while Eng, Polish, Turkish and czech versions usually are avaible. So this is really my last try. I've no problems playing those games in english, but would be amazing to have them in italian also just to not forget them and to let live the j2me platform. I'm also planning to make an archive for those old games and make them avaible to averyone wants to wmulate them. But that would not be useful if i "lost forever" some of the localized game in my language. So basically i'm here to ask you a huge favor, if you can. This is open to everyone.

Do someone still hame some Gameloft games in wich italian language is avaible? Most 3D games have it (and i own them already) but all 2D games comes pre localized in different versions with different languages and i was only able to download "Assassins Creed II" from dedomil in italian, but no luck with other titles. This would be really helpful for me and possibly any other people if i will make it to my project, also thanks to your help.

I've already asked in italian forums but no one was able to help me. I know i'm asking for too much...why would you have italian games if you don't speak italian? I know...but i don't know where to search for them. I just found english and other languages games...hope you understand. If it was just for me, just for playing them i wouldn't have any problem...but it's for something greater. Hope someone can help me. Really thanks to you all
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Gameloft Games help - Giuskiller95 - 04-29-2020 03:40 PM
RE: Gameloft Games help - Giuskiller95 - 04-29-2020, 03:49 PM
RE: Gameloft Games help - Giuskiller95 - 04-29-2020, 04:00 PM
RE: Gameloft Games help - Dedomil - 04-29-2020, 05:33 PM
RE: Gameloft Games help - Giuskiller95 - 04-29-2020, 06:55 PM
RE: Gameloft Games help - Silent Hunter - 04-30-2020, 01:51 PM