If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tutorial for Translating Java Games
12-15-2013, 10:41 PM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2014 04:57 PM by Vampire GraN.)
Tutorial for Translating Java Games
This is the process i use for translating java games. So here i share with you.
* Requirements:
- Symbian phone
- MobileHEX v1.50 Link
- Python v1.45 & MegaPyModule Pack v2.01 Link
- Minicommander.jar or any cool manager
[Image: zoj2.jpg]
Step 1: Let's translate the RU version of Castlevania Vampire castle to ENG. It is important you open the game first and look for the words to translate. Let's translate the word "настройки" to english.
- Step 2: Rename the jar game to zip and open Minicommander. Locate the zip file, open it and extract all .class to an empty folder.
- Step 3: Open MobileHEX and open any .class file then Press 5. Until you see the red words like on screenshot above. Those are the words that needs translating.
[Image: tjzl.jpg]
Step 4:You see "настройки" copy it, minimize MobileHEX and go to Google Translate or any other translating site paste the word and translate it to english. It actually means Settings.
[Image: 6he1.jpg]
Step 5: So go back to MobileHEX and change настройки to Settings. Don't worry about the number of characters to be used, MobileHEX will show you the maximum number of characters you can use for the word.
[Image: bgbz.jpg]
Step 6: Exit MobileHEX, it will autosave your .class file. Open Minicommander again, open the zip game and replace your newly edited .class file with old one. Rename zip back to jar and install game. Now you see the word has changed to english.
Tips:
- You can also do the same with China games and keep translating all red words. Some words should be left alone as they are strings. Translating them will cause game error so careful which words you translate.
- Notice that in some games the dialogue in the game is not located in the class file. You can find it in other files and use simple text editor to translate. If it's too difficult leave the game and try another.
- You can also edit png images by using an image editor yourself.
- MobileHEX is unsigned version so you need to hack your phone first. It is a Python-based app so you need to install Python v1.45 and MegaPyModule Pack v2.01 to run it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2013, 10:48 PM
RE: Tutorial for Translating Java Games
good tutorial. give me vers s40 . jar file .no sis

[img]http://myimg.us/images/09.17.14/45000.png[/img]
12-15-2013, 10:52 PM
This is a very hard work. I appreciate you...keep it up Ease
Find all posts by this user
12-15-2013, 10:56 PM
S40 is difficult. MobileHEX is advanced and easier use. Try ask other guys..i don't have S40 phone :-)
12-16-2013, 12:29 AM
Thanks brother!! Ooh...God, it only works on symbian phones!... Any idea for java phones too??
12-16-2013, 02:21 AM
Java users..try to find a good .class editor/translator instead of MobileHEX. But editing using a java operating system cause lots of errors. MobileHEX is advanced .class editor it cause no errors, even if you translate 2 chinese letters into 20 english letters.
12-16-2013, 02:31 AM
You can also translate using java..
If the dialogs are only in class file its a bit easy to do...
But some game dialog are encrypted in BIN FILES...
So how to edit the bin files or the dialogs that, that is not inside the class file?
12-16-2013, 04:41 AM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2013 05:34 AM by Handsomenia.)
I hope there an application "Translate Embedder"

Hey, i have app "Lang editor auto trans." here the files http://load.jarsupplier.tk/?get-id=5
open file .class, and select the file, its automatically translate, because its with feature google translate!