If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How To Convert 2GB Memory Card To 4GB
12-25-2013, 01:16 PM
How To Convert 2GB Memory Card To 4GB
'How to Increase Size of SDcard' is what you searching? If yes then you are at right place. There is a script which makes your SDcard internal space to 4 GB. You just need to run a script, enter your Memory Card's Name, its letter (commonly it is 'E' but you may have 'I', 'G' or whatever). It works only on some memory cards and works only on 1 GB or 2 GB internal storage cards. So, please try only on your SDcards and memory cards.
[Image: sandisk-microsdhc-4gb-275x275-imad7gwvk4drt6bg.jpeg]
Note: Conversion or converting of Memory Card or SD card can damage your Memory Card or SD card completely leading to- it can never hold any file, it maybe very slow or maybe slow. So please try this at your own risk.
**This guide is tried and working on many devices**
**Please backup your memory card/flash drive/SD card and then try this guide**

What you need-
1 GB or 2 GB Memory/SD card
Increase Internal Space of Memory Card Toolkit

How to convert 1 or 2 GB Memory/SD card to 4GB-
1 Download and extract 'increase internal space of memory Card Toolkit'.
2 Insert your 1 GB or 2 GB Memory Card/SD card to your computer and backup everything to your
computer.
3 After you have completely backed up, open Drive Increaser.bat file from extracted folder.
[Image: Files.png]
4 When the script will open, it will ask you for what name should it give to your SD/Memory Card. Enter anything, in my case entered 'Rohan'. After entering your name, hit enter.
[Image: enter+name+to+increase+internal+storage.png]

5 Now, enter your Drive's letter. If you do not know your Memory Card/SD card's letter, then go to my computer. You will see your C drive along with many drives, you will also see your Memory Card/SD card's too!
So see its letter, for example, Be careful while entering drive name. My drive's name is G: so see how my device looks-
[Image: Pendrive+Letter+finding.png]
6 Now, again enter your drive name i entered G again and you enter your device's letter again. Be careful while entering drive name.

7 Now, wait...the script will do the rest of work it self. You need not to take a break, it is a work of 2-10 minutes or maybe more.

8 After it is done, see your Memory Card/SD card internal space. If it is 4 GB then you are having very good luck, if your Memory Card/SD card's internal storage have not increased then you are having bad luck.

Now, you have converted your Memory Card/SD card's internal storage, you can restore the backup that you have taken. Now you can store files upto 3 GB (4 GB does not means full 4GB, even 8 GB pendrives or memory cards have space upto 7 GB+).
CREDITS:geekyzz
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-26-2013, 05:14 PM
RE: How To Convert 2GB Memory Card To 4GB
what this is just manipulate sd card size information? Or this is real increase our sd card size...? ;-)
Find all posts by this user
12-27-2013, 04:29 PM
Where is the link to download 'increase internal space of memory Card Toolkit"?
12-27-2013, 06:14 PM
Download Tool Here

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?yss91jaddmznja6
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-28-2013, 01:42 PM
Can the toolkit run on java?
12-29-2013, 10:59 AM
(12-28-2013 01:42 PM)Donholy28 Wrote:  Can the toolkit run on java?

no, i tried to run the bat file form toolkit in mini commander. But, it doesn't work becuse there is a exe file in the toolkit.
12-29-2013, 11:40 AM
(12-29-2013 10:59 AM)JUBAER-366 Wrote:  

no, i tried to run the bat file form toolkit in mini commander. But, it doesn't work becuse there is a exe file in the toolkit.

dats too bad
12-29-2013, 12:01 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2014 11:06 AM by Jubaer366.)
(12-29-2013 11:40 AM)Donholy28 Wrote:  
(12-29-2013 10:59 AM)JUBAER-366 Wrote:  

dats too bad

Use PC from any cayber cafe or from any friend.