If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[NEW] Far: Lone Sails (Premium!)
10-20-2022, 10:03 PM
Far: Lone Sails (Premium!)
FAR: LONE SAILS (Premium!)

[Image: LELpQuc.jpeg]

FAR: Lone Sails is a vehicle adventure game. In a unique vehicle you travel across a dried-out ocean following the tracks of a once thriving civilization. Through an array of roadblocks and through hazardous weather you need to keep your vessel going. Where will this journey take you? Are you the last of your kind?

Features:
• Master your vessel: Maintain and upgrade your vehicle to overcome numerous obstacles and natural hazards.
• Discover a unique world: Explore a desolate dried-out seabed, follow the trails of your people and find relics and buildings, that tell the story of a civilization on the run.
• Experience an atmospheric journey: Let the sky full of clouds pass by and heed the wind that drives your sails towards the horizon.
• A Zombie-free Post-Apocalypse: It’s just you and your machine vs. the big nothing.

• DOWNLOAD
• ZeroGems.wapka.co

[Image: E7iGjPh.jpeg]
[Image: CeBjENN.jpeg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-20-2022, 10:57 PM
RE: Far: Lone Sails (Premium!)
This games i would like to download them but can some tell me the procedure to intall apks :-)
Find all posts by this user
10-20-2022, 11:29 PM
(10-20-2022 10:57 PM)Prosafe Wrote:  This games i would like to download them but can some tell me the procedure to intall apks :-)

What exactly you need to know? What phone you have?

• Its actually easy, you need Android phone or Pc Desktop with bluestack emulator or if game is already available for pc then just download it from ZeroGems (Emulators available on my site or just go to official bluestack emulator)

• Then go download apk file (There is also .apks and .xapk files but we talk about ordinary .apk for now)

• Also check if game you want to download need DATA or OBB files (you will find that out simple, by checking one of games on my page, if you see link for OBB or DATA then game need it to work)

• if game need OBB or DATA then download it + obviously ALSO download apk file

• install APK then unzip DATA or OBB (with winrar or 7zip or any app which extract files), do not open apk, instead of that move OBB files to Android/data/obb (path may be different depending on device you use), if files need to be put on different location you will find info also on corresponding game page on ZeroGems. (Some Gameloft games need data to be put in Phone Memory/gameloft/games or just /gameloft folder)

• After you put your OBB files where should it, then you are ready to play

• if game dont need OBB or DATA then just download, install apk and play. If you never instaled any apk from other sources except Google Play then you need to give permission to your phone (in settings) for "install from different source" or "install from other source/place" in options in your phone, all android devices have that option so be sure to find it in settings

Well that is it more and less i guess idk exactly what device you use or what help you need

(About APKS, XAPK for this type of files you need to instal SAI - separate apk installer to be able to install games of .Apks .Xapk. Actually this files are packed with data and obb in one file, so basic apk +data,obb,dlc or even special cheats, so you need SAI to install everything correctly)

Aslo you will find some other .apk files which are actually just installers, then after you install that kind of apk,.open it, follow instructions, install game trough apk, after installation you can play original apk and delete installer.apk
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-21-2022, 12:05 AM
Tanks bruh and my phone is oppo a1k :-)
Find all posts by this user