If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Poll: Do you like this?
Yes!
Nah! I don't.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lucha Libre - Tota Challenge [ENG. Version]
08-11-2024, 10:22 PM
Rainbow Lucha Libre - Tota Challenge [ENG. Version]
LUCHA LIBRE - TOTA CHALENGE
I know this game isn't a new game, It has been developed for almost 16 years, but the English version isn't available.
I just checked some of my abandoned tasks and I found it. I have been working on the translation for like 3 years or so.. and I feel it's about time I release it...

Developer: Gameloft SA

Spanish Version Year of Release: 2008 by Gameloft.

English Version Year of Release: 2024 Soon :-D

Game Description: Climb in the ring for the wildest wrestling match ever! Face one of 8 available outrageous fighters, like Aracnido, Vikingo or Fantasmon, and prepare for a spectacularly intense fight. Use your famous spinbuster and suplex, climb on the 3rd rope and launch a diving elbow drop. Then, bask in the crowd’s excitement and endless cheers. Once your opponent goes down for the count, immobilize him until the final victory and the championship belt will be in your hands! Climb in the ring for the wildest wrestling match ever! Face one of 8 outrageous fighters and immobilize them until the championship belt is yours!

Screenshots of the English Version

[Image: Screenshot-20240810-161100.png][Image: Screenshot-20240810-160936.png][Image: Screenshot-20240810-161039.png][Image: Screenshot-20240809-181343.png][Image: Screenshot-20240809-204659.png]

Download The Spanish Version Here

ENGLISH VERSION COMING SOON... stay tuned

[color=green][b]King_Dave[/color][/b]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2024, 09:34 PM
RE: Lucha Libre - Tota Challenge [ENG. Version]
Cool bro,
When is it coming out?,
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply