If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big man business
02-19-2022, 12:57 AM
RE: Big man business
That means i go enjoy two times, one at the traditional marriage and second one in the house with my goat meat
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2022, 11:40 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2024 11:34 PM by God'spen.)
You go explain tire
Find all posts by this user
04-25-2023, 12:45 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2023 12:45 PM by Moonblood.)
That sounds like an interesting dilemma. Personally, I would go for the goat option and try to turn it into a profitable business. Goats can be used for breeding, milk, and meat, which can bring in some extra income. Plus, goats are relatively easy to take care of and can be raised in a small space.
By the way, I recently came across a website that could be helpful for managing business finance and planning for the future. It's called Succession Resource, and they offer tools for company valuation and succession planning. Here's the link if you're interested: https://www.successionresource.com/valuation. So, I think that with their help, I would definitely succeed in my goat business.
10-20-2023, 12:15 PM
(04-25-2023 12:45 PM)Moonblood Wrote:  That sounds like an interesting dilemma. Personally, I would go for the goat option and try to turn it into a profitable business. Goats can be used for breeding, milk, and meat, which can bring in some extra income. Plus, goats are relatively easy to take care of and can be raised in a small space.
By the way, I recently came across a website that could be helpful for managing business finance and planning for the future. It's called Succession Resource, and they offer tools for company valuation and succession planning. Here's the link if you're interested: https://www.successionresource.com/valuation/heardle. So, I think that with their help, I would definitely succeed in my goat business.
Proper financial planning and valuation are crucial aspects of running a successful business