If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Android & Apple Gangstar New York by Gameloft
07-22-2021, 08:03 PM
RE: Gangstar New York by Gameloft
Offline please......
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-23-2021, 10:14 AM
Nah, the world is online now. Most of the country's people have access to internet 24 hour. Plus without online there won't be any multiplayer. People love multiplayer games.
And the main reason games focus on being online is because of cheaters and modders. Online only games are hard to use mod on.
There are only a few people that doesn't like online games but everyone else doesn't care and also websites here is the new generation that love to play games like PUBG.

So yeah, there will never be any offline game from any of the Big developers like Gameloft, Tencent, Netease, Supercell, EA, Ubisoft.
07-23-2021, 11:53 AM
Gameloft can make it offline....... Then if u want to play online u can turn it on.......
07-23-2021, 03:28 PM
No more offline game bro. You like my words or not. The world changed. There is 5g.
Internet is cheaper than cellular network. People call each other over internet. Use IMO, Whatsapp, Messenger all the time. They are always connected to internet.

Offline era is dead.
No big company will ever make offline game.
Show me one new game that is offline and from Gameloft, Tencent, Netease, Supercell, EA, Ubisoft or any big gaming company.
You can't.

You have to understand this. Offline is dead, just like java game. Those golden era are over.
Now all left there is free to play micro transactions games.
07-24-2021, 07:42 AM
Asphalt nitro 2 is not a big game bro. It's a Gameloft in house lite game. It will not be released on the play store or app store.
And Don't take it personally, but the developers are making games for those people who have internet access. Because if you don't have internet access, there is a high chance that you will never spend real money on the games.
And developers make games to earn money.

So, no offline game from now on.
Please don't take any of my words personally.
I am just telling you that the industry advanced to a modern era. And I am sorry if guys don't have affordable internet access.

But it is what it is. Currently 114 countries around the world have 24 hour high speed internet access. Even Bangladesh is planning to implement 5g around the country.
10-01-2021, 08:33 PM
Gangstar New York sources came from Gameloft's trademark registration?
10-01-2021, 09:30 PM
Offline games for ever
10-01-2021, 10:16 PM
(10-01-2021 09:30 PM)ay star Wrote:  Offline games for ever

I think he is right...