If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you were a millionaire.....
09-19-2022, 06:34 PM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2022 06:34 PM by luzvimindad.)
RE: If you were a millionaire.....
Well, from my trading experience, I would invest this money in real estate property. Investing in real estate today is one of the more profitable options. Some things you are unable to predict, so if you are unable to choose a better investment option in your situation I would recommend you approach the professional financial advisory service that will help you with choosing the wealth management service. If you are interested I can recommend you approach these guys humaninvesting, I always ask them if I need a good suggestion about financial-related operations.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-19-2022, 07:30 PM
I would buy many houses, lands and other objects. All of them i would insured in case of some troubles, and then would rent most of them trough agency. That means a lot of money, no need to work actually and more time for my stuff i love to do. Also one part of money i would donate to charity and to kids without parents. Everyone should ask themselves why landlords are most rich and almost never bankrupt? You need to have some little brain, to invest in your lands from time to time, and when prices of lands drop you dont sell it obviously :-D and in time you can save a lot of money and to make more totally different businesses but "land-lord" should stay as primary and you need to focus on that :-D
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-19-2022, 08:29 PM
I would save all the world from all kinds of suffer.

[img]http://https://images.app.goo.gl/fhGdTJdPESJ24Bvi9[/img]
05-17-2023, 06:19 AM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2023 05:32 AM by MikaEmber.)
Hey! Great question to ponder on a day like today, isn't it? You know, if I were a millionaire, first off, I'd quit my day job in a heartbeat and take a much-needed, prolonged vacation to some exotic places. I'd love to spend some time exploring the world, trying new dishes, and immersing myself in different cultures. Once I got that out of my system, I'd look into giving back to my community. It's always been a dream of mine to help out local causes like food banks or animal shelters, you know? Plus, I'd put some towards helping out my family and friends.
Now, managing that money would be essential too, right? A friend of mine once mentioned https://stephenswmg.com/services/wealth-management as a way to look after that kind of dough - gotta make it last!