If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help. Can't remember the title of this game.
01-21-2020, 07:57 PM
Help. Can't remember the title of this game.
I used to play the crap out this particular j2me game back then but can't remember the title somehow, lol. Been searching for days with no luck. I tried different forums to no avail, hope this one will help. The game is an FPS kinda like Doom and has you in the shoes of a scientist working on the Large Hadron Collider, something goes wrong then you fight a bunch of armed thugs and demons. The ending of the game as far as I can remember has the hero reliving the nightmare he endured over and over again every night when he falls asleep. Been driving me nuts searching all over for this game and nobody seems to know about it. Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2020, 08:03 PM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2020 08:26 PM by rahuldv.)
RE: Help. Can't remember the title of this game.
Will search for it
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-21-2020, 08:30 PM
Sadly, that's not the game. Tried what you probably did though, whenever I search the LHC on google as a keyword, that game always comes up. I'm looking at different sites right now though. I honestly thought The Overtaker 3D is what I'm looking for, they look similar. Thanks btw, I'll just keep looking.
01-21-2020, 08:33 PM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2020 08:35 PM by rahuldv.)
(01-21-2020 08:30 PM)metalslime096 Wrote:  Sadly, that's not the game. Tried what you probably did though, whenever I search the LHC on google as a keyword, that game always comes up. I'm looking at different sites right now though. I honestly thought The Overtaker 3D is what I'm looking for, they look similar. Thanks btw, I'll just keep looking.
Do u have pic of the game?
01-21-2020, 08:42 PM
Yet again, no. I'm beginning to think the game doesn't exist, lol. But I'm pretty sure I played the game for hours way back in 2009 on my brothers phone (even he doesn't remember the game) when I was little.
01-21-2020, 08:48 PM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2020 09:01 PM by rahuldv.)
(01-21-2020 08:42 PM)metalslime096 Wrote:  Yet again, no. I'm beginning to think the game doesn't exist, lol. But I'm pretty sure I played the game for hours way back in 2009 on my brothers phone (even he doesn't remember the game) when I was little.
Collider 4D?
01-21-2020, 09:02 PM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2020 09:06 PM by metalslime096.)
Oh my god, yes. This is it, dang, I feel kinda stupid now. You're awesome, thanks a lot. I forgot it was done by Herocraft, one of my faves back then.

Again, thank you. You saved me probably weeks worth of searching like I did with Rage of Mages, forgot the title of that game as well, lol.
01-21-2020, 09:08 PM
(01-21-2020 09:02 PM)metalslime096 Wrote:  Oh my god, yes. This is it, dang, I feel kinda stupid now. You're awesome, thanks a lot. I forgot it was done by Herocraft, one of my faves back then.

Again, thank you. You saved me probably weeks worth of searching like I did with Rage of Mages, forgot the title of that game as well, lol.
Your welcome:-)