If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[J2ME Library] Army Knive Library by Ovidiu Iliescu
02-02-2021, 06:16 AM
Brick [J2ME Library] Army Knive Library by Ovidiu Iliescu
I was almost forgotting to upload Army Knive Library lol

It's a very rare feature you can find on the internet, and i believe it'll be a lot useful for the next retro mobile developers and J2ME source-code modders

It was an paid library on the beggining, soon released for free by the developer, but the source-code could be obtained paid

The developer prohibit its distribution without his written-permission, but since it's a very old work, for a very outdated platform, and his website is down, i'm sure he would not care...
I tried to have contact with him about this, but i found nowhere to contact
Well, history should be preserved and this digital-fossil is a very important one

With this feature, developers will be able to:
  • Add transparency effects
  • Rotate sprites
  • Make woobling effects on images
  • Easy scenes
  • Image overlay
  • Font4Mobile String rendering
  • Image coloring
  • Image resizing
  • Image filtering/smoothing
  • Image Tiling

Screenshots
[Image: RDOussd.png] [Image: LmpTteD.png] [Image: WBPzfIJ.png]

Inside the .RAR file, you'll get the Javadoc, Demo (¡¡¡.jar files for mobile!!!) and the library itself

¡Enjoy! :3

2008 License (i don't think it is still applicable today, but i'll let it on here just in case):
LEGAL AGREEMENT
—————

This is an agreement between Ovidiu Iliescu (”the author”) and you, the subject of which are any and all of the files, products and/or any other materials (hereby collectively named “the materials”) created by the author and realated to the J2ME ARMY KNIFE library, including but not limited to compiled programs, source codes, tutorials and other written communications.

By downloading and/or making use of any of the materials, you agree and undestand that:

* The materials are provided “as is”, with no warranty from the author.
* The materials are free for commercial or non-commercial use ONLY in compiled form. Obtaining and/or using the source code of the materials without having explicit written permission from the author to do so is prohibited. The only exception to this are materials that are publicly provided in source code or human-readable form by the author, for example the J2ME Army Knife Demo Source Code and the J2ME Army Knife Javadocs.
* Reverse-engineering the materials is prohibited.
* Disclosure and distribution of the source code of the materials without having explicit written permission from the author to do so is prohibited. The only exception to this are materials that are publicly provided in source code or human-readable form by the author, for example the J2ME Army Knife Demo Source Code and the J2ME Army Knife Javadocs.
* All materials are subject to copyright laws.

If you do not agree to these terms, you may not download the materials, distribute the materials, reverse-engineer the materials, use or in any way profit (financially or otherwise) from the use of the materials.

Download:
.zip  J2me Army Knife.zip (Size: 400.61 KB / Downloads: 20)
Mirror download (OneDrive)

[size=xx-small]Signature[/size]
[URL=https://www.exophase.com/user/JoseskVolpe/][IMG]https://card.exophase.com/2/0/45687.png?1612237163[/IMG][/URL]

[align=justify][size=x-small][b]OwO ¿¿¿What is this??? *wags tail*
Take my beret plz 7w7 ~[/b][/size][/align]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2021, 11:12 PM
RE: [J2ME Library] Army Knive Library by Ovidiu Iliescu
Whats will it work for? Java android or PC

how i want to net my enemies here in this forum.....***** the haters
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-03-2021, 05:24 AM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2021 05:29 AM by JoseskVolpe.)
(02-02-2021 11:12 PM)Legendary Hacker Wrote:  Whats will it work for? Java android or PC

This library is for Java ME, but as it's for development purposes, you need a PC with a IDE installed (i recommend Eclipse) on it and J2ME SDK Wireless Toolkit
I've heard about J2ME SDK Mobile, but i did not realized how to use it, i tried to compíle my UndertaleME project and also an Hello World app from my LG x350, but the code won't even compile. If someone can understand this Mobile IDE, they may be able to use this library without a PC

However, you don't need a PC to see the demo, you can test it on Java phones

[size=xx-small]Signature[/size]
[URL=https://www.exophase.com/user/JoseskVolpe/][IMG]https://card.exophase.com/2/0/45687.png?1612237163[/IMG][/URL]

[align=justify][size=x-small][b]OwO ¿¿¿What is this??? *wags tail*
Take my beret plz 7w7 ~[/b][/size][/align]
Find all posts by this user
02-06-2021, 12:08 PM
Tested What do you mean?

[color=green][b]King_Dave[/color][/b]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user