If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dungeon Hunter 3 Help Please
05-22-2013, 11:01 AM (This post was last modified: 05-22-2013 11:19 AM by bishop81.)
Dungeon Hunter 3 Help Please
Hi to all

First of all sorry for my bad English ....
I have a problem with the game Dungeon Hunter 3. I use S60v5 Version. Mine is not a problem booting the game or anything like that, but I think is either a bug or I do not know how to go on with the gameplay. My situation is this .. I am in the map "Gothicus Darkwood" and I've already done all the missions that I have presented. The last one appeared to me asking me to go into the land of "Northlands" .... I found it easily door to the Northlands, but the real problem is when I arrive at this new map .... I'm on both sides of the map such a thing in two waves of water that block the passage. I find a statue in the middle .... I remember that in a previous mission to go to another area I had to destroy another statue equal to this ... If I'm not mistaken there was a fire barrier that immediately after the destruction of the statue disappeared giving me the opportunity to enter in the new area. I thought that too at "Northlands" had to do the same .... Destroy the statue to hide these waves blocking the flow .. But nothing happens. The statue is not destroyed. I can hit infinity but is there no life bar that indicates the progress of distruction ....
Now I don't know if this is a bug in the game, or I just don't know how to go forward. Maybe there is another way to move forward, but I have not been able to find it.
Please let someone who has played this game can help me figure out where I'm wrong?

Thank you very much
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-22-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: Dungeon Hunter 3 Help Please
If i remember the game you had your brother with you when you went to the northlands. But can't remember where i went to pick up the brother. Been i while since i played the game.
05-22-2013, 07:13 PM (This post was last modified: 05-22-2013 07:14 PM by bishop81.)
(05-22-2013 05:22 PM)jase Wrote:  If i remember the game you had your brother with you when you went to the northlands. But can't remember where i went to pick up the brother. Been i while since i played the game.

No, unfortunately I'm alone with the fairy that follows me into the game. Even the old man next to me had left me close to the "Great Sanctuary" or a similar place .... I did not close my brother .... I have only one mission to go forward which is located in the "Northlands". In other areas I've been there, but in them I find the doors still closed with fire, because this will be open to going forward with the story. Meanwhile I will continue to wander around hoping to find a solution......

Thank you very much for your reply.
05-22-2013, 07:31 PM
I can't remember the game cos It's that big. Think the northlands is on the northeast of the map. The other guy is rene if i remember. Try going to the great sanctuary. Anytime you go to an area look on the map for a green symbol think it was an exclamation mark "!". I do remember going back to the boglands at one point. You are missing something out definitely. At some point in the game your brother joins you to help in the quest. You both then go to the northlands to defeat the northlands guardian. Does the statue attack you when you go there? Have finished the game 3 times. But can't remember everything about it.
05-22-2013, 08:57 PM
(05-22-2013 07:31 PM)jase Wrote:  I can't remember the game cos It's that big. Think the northlands is on the northeast of the map. The other guy is rene if i remember. Try going to the great sanctuary. Anytime you go to an area look on the map for a green symbol think it was an exclamation mark "!". I do remember going back to the boglands at one point. You are missing something out definitely. At some point in the game your brother joins you to help in the quest. You both then go to the northlands to defeat the northlands guardian. Does the statue attack you when you go there? Have finished the game 3 times. But can't remember everything about it.

It is in fact, I understand that I ask too much and did not expect to find someone who would remember the exact point where I'm stuck .... Indeed, thanks for the help you're giving me for the game .... As for the statue, no this is not attacking me ..... Also I can not attach it ..... But it is probably as you say .... I skipped a few steps in the game. And probably for this reason that does not make me move .... I'm doing the story exclusively looking at the area reserved for the missions, obviously trying to overcome them .... And seeing that I had been only that of the Northland, I went there thinking I could pass without problems. I just know that you're right and I will have to necessarily seek the help of my brother ........

Thank you very much
05-23-2013, 10:04 AM
(05-23-2013 02:32 AM)Eko_Texas07 Wrote:  can not be lost in blue..
New reply

Didn't understand that mate.
05-23-2013, 10:56 AM
(05-22-2013 07:31 PM)jase Wrote:  I can't remember the game cos It's that big. Think the northlands is on the northeast of the map. The other guy is rene if i remember. Try going to the great sanctuary. Anytime you go to an area look on the map for a green symbol think it was an exclamation mark "!". I do remember going back to the boglands at one point. You are missing something out definitely. At some point in the game your brother joins you to help in the quest. You both then go to the northlands to defeat the northlands guardian. Does the statue attack you when you go there? Have finished the game 3 times. But can't remember everything about it.

Jase you were right. I finally found where I had missed a pass in the "Bloodsland" . I was able to go ahead and finish the game. At the end of it all there was no bug, but only I, who was careless . Thank you so much for your advice without which I would not be back to see in the areas previously visited ....
05-23-2013, 01:39 PM
Bloodsand. Yeah i remember now. I finished it completely and undertook all the side missions and quests. May have a go again at some point. Very good game. Glad i could help.