If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HeroesLore 2:Knight of the Frozen Sea
05-09-2013, 03:06 PM
HeroesLore 2:Knight of the Frozen Sea
Hi Dedomil,i want to ask you if you can help me translate this game because its in korean language i got a copy 240x320 by hands on mobile if this game launch in english version well be in history this very rare game is so hard to find,i need your help thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2013, 03:12 PM
RE: HeroesLore 2:Knight of the Frozen Sea
I agree Dedomil this game has been released by Hands On Mobile a long time ago but it was only in Korea. Heroes Lore Zero was released ahead of this game even though the second part is this game. This would be a great sequel to Heroes Lore Wind Of Soltia! :-)
05-09-2013, 03:17 PM
im playing this game right now on my 5800 xpress music using virtual keypad i can play non touch screen games,it will be great if this game is in english language,oh yeah this game have built in cheat system,2x exp,2x money,instant level up,rare items etc. :-D
05-09-2013, 05:20 PM
Sorry guys but I not translating games. Try ask Tom_47 this guy translating games.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-09-2013, 05:50 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2013 05:53 PM by Strife.)
@AldrinYoh from where have you download this game......? please share the link :-D
05-09-2013, 06:16 PM
Tom_47? Whose that guy dedomil?a member here? Oh i thought you can translate games sorry,.im busy injecting the cheat system on heroes lore zero english version in touch screen so far 80% overall i have to clean the words on the game :-D @strife my friend from korea got this copy on his phone he transfered it to my phone *lucky* :-D
05-10-2013, 03:03 AM
Yeah is member on this forum but don't understand korean. Who on this forum know Korean language LOL
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-10-2013, 03:15 AM
@AldrinYoh, can you PM it or send the file through e-mail......??