If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dungeon hunter 4 coming this month.
04-07-2013, 10:50 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2013 10:54 PM by Mr Jay.)
Dungeon hunter 4 coming this month.
Dungeon hunter 4 coming this month. This link is about android version though. Although i haven't read through hole page.

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/Android/D...sp?c=49900

*whole page. I think you can tell i'm excited. Cos i have android phone now. Yes!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2013, 08:08 AM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2013 08:08 AM by Strife.)
RE: Dungeon hunter 4 coming this month.
Yeah, and its a freemium title! My Xperia S is ready to load!!........ :-D
04-14-2013, 02:16 PM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2013 02:31 PM by Mr Jay.)
Out on ios, but delayed on android. But dont know about java version. Will have a look shortly see if It's out or not.

Ios version came out at midnight with android version coming shortly after. But couldn't find anything out about the java version.
04-14-2013, 08:04 PM
Noooo!!! This game is freemium IAP. Why they make freemium games?All are bad. But, i will wait android version, to try it, on my device.
04-14-2013, 09:10 PM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2013 09:19 PM by Mr Jay.)
(04-14-2013 08:04 PM)FalleN Wrote:  Noooo!!! This game is freemium IAP. Why they make freemium games?All are bad. But, i will wait android version, to try it, on my device.

Because if they release it as paymium within two or three days it will be available all over the internet for nothing. And gameloft will not make any money. There is nothing to say you have to make payments in the game, and it should be possible to complete the game without making the payments. It depends on how good a gamer you are.

Gameloft always seem to have trouble with android games. The ios versions always come out first. Maybe they develop for ios and then port over to android to save money, rather than having two teams working on one for android and one for ios. They said on their twitter account that they are getting rid of the bugs in the android version.
04-23-2013, 10:27 PM
Lightbulb RE: Dungeon hunter 4 coming this month.
Omg this game is very huge and better than Dungeon Hunter 3. Nice, rate 9.0/10.0... Nice game, Gameloft you are best!!!
04-24-2013, 05:39 PM
Doesn't work on my phone. Will have to wait for a mod to come out. Oh well. Can't complain.
05-05-2013, 05:35 PM
Finished with BLADEMASTER and WARMAGE :-) interesting story and a lot better gameplay than part 1 and 2......!! The most important thing is its a great fun even when disabling the IAP's :-D