If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Defeat Maneater
12-20-2014, 03:05 AM
Defeat Maneater
How to defeat boss maneater in heroes lore zero?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-21-2014, 02:42 AM
RE: Defeat Maneater
If you are wondering
why does the maneater's health keeps
on getting full again, then you have a
very poor sense of observation
(Haha..peace). So here's the
explanation, The life bar gets full
again because you are hitting the
newly-formed leaves of the maneater,
not the maneater itself, what you
need to do is to finish-off the
maneater's life when it doesn't have
leaves, then the maneater will die
Find all posts by this user
12-21-2014, 10:47 AM
(12-21-2014 02:42 AM)lagiwed Wrote:  If you are wondering
why does the maneater's health keeps
on getting full again, then you have a
very poor sense of observation
(Haha..peace). So here's the
explanation, The life bar gets full
again because you are hitting the
newly-formed leaves of the maneater,
not the maneater itself, what you
need to do is to finish-off the
maneater's life when it doesn't have
leaves, then the maneater will die

I know you copied from some website. -_-
12-21-2014, 04:11 PM
ah yes. im lazy to write it using this android keypad.
so i just copy paste it. ^^
12-24-2014, 12:46 PM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2014 12:49 PM by Abissor Swordzenorbe.)
(12-20-2014 03:05 AM)AdityaMH Wrote:  How to defeat boss maneater in heroes lore zero?

To defeat Maneater Boss you must highly level up and equip hero with best weapons for actual level.
Nextly if you have fully upgraded life regeneration skill (Calmon's spell), Calmon's Mana Regen and a sack full of big mana potions the fight will be a lot easier.
Secondly from my opinion I recomends you using Gunslinger with this two fully upgraded skills:

1. Gun Barrage- our pistol man will shoot dualy from his 2 automatic guns. This skill is very quick, cost little of your mana, but does a little damage.
2. Sniper Mark- you shoot with your deathly sniper gun. This skill pretty long charges, cost a lot, but good used can deal a lot of damage.

Let's go to my strategy, but I warn you, this fight will be soooo long.

I.) When you enter boss chamber, you must be sure you are prepared.
II.) When you enter boss chamber, you must come to our boss and use normal attacks to take shield near to shutdown, but don't destroy it yet. If boss shield is 1-2 hits to destroy use your Gun Barrage. It will do a lot of hits occasionaly destroys Plant shield and doing damage. Next very quick when your skill is ending use your powerful skill- Sniper Mark. If you will quick it will be does damage to core of this creature.
III.) When your HP will be near to 15% use Calmon's HP Regen Spell.
IV.)When your mana will be not able to summon skill 2, use skill 1 as replacement to skill 2. When your mana will fall near to 3-4% use mana full regen potion to regenerate it. Don't waste a MP Full Potions (when your MP is near 15%), beacouse when fight will be longed and longed it will be your last hope to defeat him quickly.
V.) Eventually when you lose your all MP and potions to regenerate, here comes plan B- spamming by normal attacks, Calmon's Regeneration Spell and a lot of patience.
VI.)One important thing, don't waste your mana by using skills when Maneater's Shell is regenerated (shell is back when you will see full HP of boss again), it will be needed to damage core and yes Most Important Thing, there is no way to stop boss' Shell Regeneration Prosess.

In shortcut, key to win is patience, calculation and precission. That's all. ;-)

[img]http://delobi.us/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/ku-xlarge.gif[/img]
12-25-2014, 07:01 AM
Can't beat it! Without it's leaves it's hardly staying for about 2-3 seconds! How to defeat it in 2-3 seconds! Damn
07-26-2020, 02:58 PM
I have beat it many time and it is easy. I mostly use warrior or knight. But first time fight is really hard and don't understand how to beat it but now it is easy.