If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gameloft java game cheat
09-30-2014, 11:46 AM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2014 01:08 PM by Aipico Armand.)
Gameloft java game cheat
Discovering 'cheat' for gameloft game that are have 'daily bonus' feature. Game using time and date from phone to awarding daily bonus. It are making a recording of time and date when game are download and install (eg. : 11.32 am/29.09.2014 ) ,from that record it are use time and date for next day daily bonus (11.32 am/30.09.2014) . All you must doing after game are install is keep changing calendar date of phone to next day , and entering game again to getting daily bonus :-) . Me are only testing on GL java game. write if working for andro or ios also
Remember: MENU-> SETTINGS->TIME AND DATE->AUTOMATIC UPDATE /OFF or MANUAL . Open game ,menu appear, press call end button/ MINIMIZE game option, back to phone menu change date to 1 day advance. open game again, enjoy daily bonus :-)
Find all posts by this user
09-30-2014, 12:00 PM
RE: Gameloft java game cheat
I heard it works with Kingdom & Lords, and Tried with Puzzle Pets - but sill confused with the result. But, It works with Total Conquest - all I need to do was to switch that cellphone off after changing time.
09-30-2014, 12:05 PM
(09-30-2014 12:00 PM)Exponent Wrote:  I heard it works with Kingdom & Lords, and Tried with Puzzle Pets - but sill confused with the result. But, It works with Total Conquest - all I need to do was to switch that cellphone off after changing time.

No need to switch off.Just close and start again after change,BTW there is hacked ver. of it :-D

[color=Grey]Think Different.[/color]
09-30-2014, 12:07 PM
(09-30-2014 12:00 PM)Exponent Wrote:  I heard it works with Kingdom & Lords, and Tried with Puzzle Pets - but sill confused with the result. But, It works with Total Conquest - all I need to do was to switch that cellphone off after changing time.

Why turn off phone ? you having 'automatic update' at time and date ? turning that option off

[img]http://savepic.ru/11668437.jpg[/img]
09-30-2014, 12:17 PM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2014 12:19 PM by Exponent.)
(09-30-2014 12:05 PM)A.K.10 Wrote:  

No need to switch off.Just close and start again after change,BTW there is hacked ver. of it :-D
LoL. So, all I was doing those On & Off things was just a mess that wasn't required to - but I did. And this even slowed down my gameplay. D'oh! I need a facepalm smiley for this foolishness.

(09-30-2014 12:07 PM)Aipico Armand Wrote:  

Why turn off phone ? you having 'automatic update' at time and date ? turning that option off

I didn't know about this before, hence the mess I tried. Anyway, thanks, bro.
09-30-2014, 04:44 PM
Already shared Bored
09-30-2014, 06:44 PM
Thread about GL cheats we have here. Use search.
This "glitch" we don't need here.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed