If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Post funny stuffs & jokes here
11-29-2014, 06:09 PM
RE: <<< ~Post your Fav. jokes here~ >>>
(11-25-2014 12:50 AM)Vampire GraN Wrote:  
(11-24-2014 10:17 PM)GoldSmitH GaMeR Wrote:  
(11-24-2014 05:03 PM)Aipico Armand Wrote:  Roses are red.
Your blood is too.
You look like a monkey
And belong in a zoo.
Do not worry,
I'll be there too.
Not in the cage,
But laughing at you

:-D Nice poem Aipico :-D

useless. copy paste which you can find here
http://www.laughfactory.com/jokes
or anywhere else. Aipico is brainless

aipico is not brainless, but aipio is not creative

[img]http://myimg.us/images/09.17.14/45000.png[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-29-2014, 07:26 PM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2014 07:37 PM by Mr Jay.)
Think you guys will get this joke so:
A lion a witch and a wardrobe go into a pub in ireland. The barman says i'm serving narnia!

A terrorist organisation recruits an irish guy to blow a car up for them. Well guess what happened, he melted his lips on the exhaust!
Find all posts by this user
11-30-2014, 11:57 AM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2014 12:22 PM by Aipico Armand.)
A little kid send a letter to Santa that says: "Dear Santa I want a brother for Christmas." Santa write back, "Dear Timmy send me your mommy "

What you get if you mix a Snowman with a Vampire? Frostbite.

A vampire walks into a bar, sits down, and says to the bartender, "A cup of boiling water, please." The bartender, confused and scared, walks up with the water and says, "I thought vampires drank blood..." The vampire pulls out a used tampon and says, "Yes, it's tea time."

[img]http://savepic.ru/11668437.jpg[/img]
11-30-2014, 05:50 PM
(11-30-2014 11:57 AM)Aipico Armand Wrote:  A little kid send a letter to Santa that says: "Dear Santa I want a brother for Christmas." Santa write back, "Dear Timmy send me your mommy "

What you get if you mix a Snowman with a Vampire? Frostbite.

A vampire walks into a bar, sits down, and says to the bartender, "A cup of boiling water, please." The bartender, confused and scared, walks up with the water and says, "I thought vampires drank blood..." The vampire pulls out a used tampon and says, "Yes, it's tea time."

Last one was funny if a bit crude. Made me laugh.
11-30-2014, 06:21 PM
Best comedy of the year....
Ilampari Edition.....
Ilampari is aipicos son(sorry aipico).... :-P
Ilampari has 5 dad's.... :-D
Ilampari's other dads are Shuppandi, Boban, motu patlu and Jaggu..... :-D
Best comedy of all '' Ilampari Plays Asphalt 8, 7 ,mc5, mc4 etc on his China made tablet....''
..................... TO BE CONTINUED
11-30-2014, 10:04 PM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2014 10:09 PM by Mr Jay.)
Another joke I think you guys will get. How does a parasite makes up it's jokes. On the fly!

On the fly as in making up as it goes along. And on the fly as in living on a fly. I made this up years ago. Someone else probably had same idea.

Did you hear about the guy from pakistan who was world champion at being a karaoke singer? His name was Gettuptah Singh!
12-01-2014, 12:10 AM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2014 12:13 AM by Aipico Armand.)
**Dry humor jokes, not hate me ok ? :-) **
A kid walks up to his mom and asks, "Mom, can I go bungee jumping?" The mom says "No, you were born from broken rubber and I don't want you to go out the same way!"
A man tells his wife, "Honey, your mom fell down the stairs 15 minutes ago." The wife yells at him, "Why are you just telling me now?" He said, "Because I couldn't stop laughing."
A little girl is serving her father tea while her mother is out shopping. The mother comes home and the father says, "Watch this!" The little girl goes and serves the mother tea. The mother responds, "Did it ever occur to you that the only place she can reach to get water is the toilet?"
At school, Little Johnny's classmate tells him that most adults are hiding at least one dark secret, so it's very easy to blackmail them by saying, "I know the whole truth." Little Johnny decides to go home and try it out.
Johnny's mother greets him at home, and he tells her, "I know the whole truth." His mother quickly hands him $20 and says, "Just don't tell your father." Quite pleased, the boy waits for his father to get home from work, and greets him with, "I know the whole truth." The father promptly hands him $40 and says, "Please don't say a word to your mother."
Very pleased, the boy is on his way to school the next day when he sees the mailman at his front door. The boy greets him by saying, "I know the whole truth." The mailman immediately drops the mail, opens his arms, and says, "Then come give your Daddy a great big hug!"

After picking her son up from school one day, the mother asks him what he did at school. The kid replies, "I had sex with my teacher." She gets so mad that when they get home, she orders him to go straight to his room. When the father returns home that evening, the mother angrily tells him the news of what their son had done. As the father hears the news, a huge grin spreads across his face. He walks to his son's room and asks him what happened at school, the son tells him, "I had sex with my teacher." The father tells the boy that he is so proud of him, and he is going to reward him with the bike he has been asking for. On the way to the store, the dad asks his son if he would like to ride his new bike home. His son responds, "No thanks Dad, my butt still hurts."

12-01-2014, 08:54 PM
Aipico sad because of christmas . He talk to friend of f-book and say what problem are :
Aipico - Friend me are sad so sad .
Friend - (send only smily) What do you mean?
Aipico- It are christmas month , world is upgrade and me want upgrade also
Friend- (only send smily) I don't know
Aipico- Me want buy smartphone but here problem . Me want want new phone very much but it are expensive , also me still having java phone that me use everyday. Me play games , music, video , it hard to buy new phone with no motivation . What are motivate you when you buy new Andro phone ?
Friend - (no words) but send pic with title 'MOTIVATION ' http://www.myimg.us/images/12.01.14/45966.jpg