If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Counter Strike 1.6
08-31-2014, 06:33 PM (This post was last modified: 08-31-2014 06:39 PM by Marian.)
Counter Strike 1.6
Hi all...I know this is a mobile forum, but I need your help. I have that stupid autoconnect problem and I can't solve it. In cstrike/autoexec.cfg, I found this line ''Connect allnetmaster.org:27015'' and if I try to delete it, the file is restoring exactly like this. If anyone knows what can I do, please tell me. Thanks in advance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-31-2014, 06:57 PM
RE: Counter Strike 1.6
(08-31-2014 06:33 PM)Marxx Wrote:  Hi all...I know this is a mobile forum, but I need your help. I have that stupid autoconnect problem and I can't solve it. In cstrike/autoexec.cfg, I found this line ''Connect allnetmaster.org:27015'' and if I try to delete it, the file is restoring exactly like this. If anyone knows what can I do, please tell me. Thanks in advance.

That is part of package , when you downloading cs 1.6 and dearchive with win.rar there are some file with servers list + that adress , version you having keep connect to. looking for file that having that adress in it and edit adress (deleting one letter or number not all adress) . me guess you download version with 'steam patch' also . you be carefull ! . That are risk with 'steam patch version'

[img]http://savepic.ru/11668437.jpg[/img]
08-31-2014, 06:59 PM (This post was last modified: 08-31-2014 07:00 PM by Marian.)
(08-31-2014 06:57 PM)Aipico Armand Wrote:  
(08-31-2014 06:33 PM)Marxx Wrote:  Hi all...I know this is a mobile forum, but I need your help. I have that stupid autoconnect problem and I can't solve it. In cstrike/autoexec.cfg, I found this line ''Connect allnetmaster.org:27015'' and if I try to delete it, the file is restoring exactly like this. If anyone knows what can I do, please tell me. Thanks in advance.

That is part of package , when you downloading cs 1.6 and dearchive with win.rar there are some file with servers list + that adress , version you having keep connect to. looking for file that having that adress in it and edit adress (deleting one letter or number not all adress) . me guess you download version with 'steam patch' also . you be carefull ! . That are risk with 'steam patch version'

No, it is a nonsteam version...anyway, thanks for idea.
08-31-2014, 07:03 PM (This post was last modified: 08-31-2014 07:07 PM by Aipico Armand.)
Also if this not working, download other version. Not allways version with highest number of downloads ! Looking for upload date (before 2009 ) . Even if those version having low number of download it same as good. If me remember good, me has version with steam patch , total size after install was 970 MB .
08-31-2014, 07:21 PM (This post was last modified: 08-31-2014 08:40 PM by Marian.)
I have final release by Digitalzone with default skins, weapons, textures, bla, bla, bla...it worked fine few days, but today I entered in a server with autoconnect plugin, I have done all that is in forums, modified gamemenu.res...but this autoexec file is the problem.
08-31-2014, 07:30 PM
(08-31-2014 07:21 PM)Marxx Wrote:  I have final release by Digitalzone with default skins, weapons, textures,bla, bla, bla...it worked fine few days, but today I entered in a server with autoconnect plugin, I have done all that is in forums, modified gamemenu.res...but this autoexec file is the problem.

That file are part of game code now :-) . Nothing free are really 'free' , except if download of torentz . You choise, steam patch and good ver. , or digital zone ver.+ autoconnect file Hell

[img]http://savepic.ru/11668437.jpg[/img]
08-31-2014, 07:37 PM (This post was last modified: 08-31-2014 07:39 PM by Marian.)
But it's not their file...it's a kind of spam...from a squarehead admin in the servers list...the game is downloaded from torrent ROFL