If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Android & Apple GTA : Liberty City Stories [ by Rockstar Games / Wardrum Studios]
03-15-2014, 11:07 AM
GTA : Liberty City Stories [ by Rockstar Games / Wardrum Studios]
GTA : Liberty City Stories
(by Rockstar Games / Wardrum Studios)
[Image: 41526.jpg]
DESCRIPTION :
The development of GTA: Liberty City Stories for iOS and Android
Florida developer War Drum Studios is doing a remake of the mobile game Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories.About this site Portable Gaming Region informed sources inside the studio.The original game - a prequel Grand Theft Auto III, Released in 2005 on a portable console PlayStation Portable.Remake will be released in late 2014 on iOS-and Android-powered devices.
Action Liberty City Stories is set in 1998 - three years before the events of Grand Theft Auto III.The main character is mafioso Tony Cipriani, Who played in GTA III Actor.In GTA III Tony voiced Michael Madsen And conduct dialogues and he reminded Mr. Blond from the movie "Reservoir Dogs."But Liberty City Stories Rockstar Leeds division developed without a specific budget and participation original developers So that all the stars of the first magnitude there were replaced by professional actors dubbing.
Previously, the company War Drum Studios ported to modern mobile platform smash hit Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, As well as Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and Actually, Grand Theft Auto III.According to the source, Work on GTA: Liberty City Stories has been going on a month. Complete mobile version of Floridians are going in the IV quarter of 2014.Versions for Windows Phone yet no plans.
Liberty City Stories - the first GTA Designed specifically for the mobile platform (namely, Sony PSP).From this we can concludeThat it will be easier to port than San Andreas.But the idea of ​​the needs of the mobile audience in 2005 were different than in 2014.According to the complexity, Management and length of missions Liberty City Stories is not unlike the GTA series of games for home consoles and PC.The game was ported without any changes on the PlayStation 2 and PlayStation 3.In the version for the App Store and Google Play developers promise to improve the texture and pattern of people and cars.Add save game to the cloud and the ability to play on the radio music from your personal library.
RLS. DATE : Q4 of 2014
SCREENSHOT(s) :
[Image: 41525.jpg][Image: 41524.jpg][Image: 41523.jpg][Image: 41522.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-15-2014, 04:04 PM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2014 04:17 PM by sumanthgamesbond.)
RE: GTA : Liberty City Stories [ by Rockstar Games / Wardrum Studios]
Although I don't have android but I played this game on PC with my friends in our school's computer lab but only 30 minutes in a week.I liked this game very much.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-16-2014, 03:33 PM
Nice Game.
Two in a Row by Rockstar Games
Two GTA :-D

[align=center][img]http://bannerbreak.com/banners/2/321/140318532940436579.gif[/img][/align]
03-19-2014, 11:08 PM
I dont like racing game bt somehow I love NFS WTF ? :-D
12-18-2015, 07:57 AM
Out for iOS https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/grand-th...1061802598
Coming soon for Android

[b]My phone history[/b] : [color=orangered]Nokia 3310[/color], [color=dodgerblue]Nokia 6220[/color], [color=orangered]Motorola V360[/color], [color=dodgerblue]Nokia 5200[/color], [color=orangered]Nokia 6210 Navigator[/color], [color=dodgerblue]SE W705[/color], [color=orangered]Nokia N8[/color], [color=dodgerblue]Samsung Galaxy S III[/color]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user