If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Java Platform Very Popular
12-11-2013, 12:47 PM
RE: Java Platform Very Popular
Some of us wish Android or Symbian was never born :-D So we can get daily java games and simply enjoy games.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2013, 01:44 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2013 01:47 PM by lagiwed.)
I think all platforms are base on JAVA..
For example android has an os 2.3 and now,it became 4.2 or 4.3....
JAVA also has an os we notice that their is JAVA 2.1 and JAVA 2.0....
The question is why developers arr just developing java-base platform,, not the java itself???
Im sure IF their is JAVA 4.0 or above it can also play HD even it reach 1GB..
Only Nokia is the only left making java phone but we know they are not serious about upgrading there java phones..
By the way if android is google while ios is apple then who is developer of java??? or is that just really hard to upgrade the OS of JAVA?
Find all posts by this user
12-12-2013, 04:22 AM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2013 04:24 AM by Jubaer366.)
(12-11-2013 01:44 PM)lagiwed Wrote:  I think all platforms are base on JAVA..
For example android has an os 2.3 and now,it became 4.2 or 4.3....
JAVA also has an os we notice that their is JAVA 2.1 and JAVA 2.0....
The question is why developers arr just developing java-base platform,, not the java itself???
Im sure IF their is JAVA 4.0 or above it can also play HD even it reach 1GB..
Only Nokia is the only left making java phone but we know they are not serious about upgrading there java phones..
By the way if android is google while ios is apple then who is developer of java??? or is that just really hard to upgrade the OS of JAVA?

Its all about RAM. If Nokia or other brand make phone with 512MB or 1GB RAM we can play hd games. But, it goes the same way. The price goes up & game size goes up. Then why not acceapt andorid. Abousliy we all now the reason. So i desgree the idea of upgrading java to 4.0 or 4.3. But, i agree the idea of making more and more java games. Then maybe oneday andorid will go down like symbian. ;-) LOL
12-12-2013, 09:09 AM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2013 09:11 AM by Handsomenia.)
Hey, I like java becoz, JAVA is an island in indonesia, The mean of JAVA is JAWA! There West Java, East java, and central java.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-13-2013, 05:17 AM
(12-11-2013 11:03 AM)Shubh Wrote:  Hi.just sorry to agree...plz dont take my reply wrong way..it what that i feel now...am java user nokia 500..

First is this is reality???nokia ends symbian die why?? It the Technology that always upwords..

Java and android almost at same cost phones...in java play 2 mb game android 50mb game?what better? Then why not change

Its true lot of java users..but Why not change accept..am not on debate but ask urself java user same approx phone one man play 2mb java and one play 50mb hd android?

I buy nokia 500 years ago for hd gaming just symbian but after that i know it not posible...am always this if i buy samsung ace then quite happy enjoying hd gaming...

In 2010 when symbian anna launch lot hd games from gameloft lot java games thats are awesome!then why now even gameloft not release 2 game a month and what they relese copy of android version and as freemium...

I love java not hate,but where is the truth where is reality simple technology goes up....why not accept change????am sory if i hurt any java user...but its what that is real i feel!!!!

umm what exactly are you saying...spiderman toxic city for java and andriod are exactly the same.1mb and 30mb