If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wap Site Builder [SUGGESTION ME]
02-19-2013, 10:16 PM
Wap Site Builder [SUGGESTION ME]
I want to make my own wap site. Please suggest me from where to start. I don't like wapka or something like this. They force to place ads and also have file limit.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2013, 10:31 PM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2013 10:36 PM by Mr Jay.)
RE: Wap Site Builder [SUGGESTION ME]
I just google'd "make your own wap site?". Tons of suggestions. One was mobtron.com. Thats as much as i can help. Sorry

http://www.google.com/m?q=Make+your+own+...hannel=new

Link was done from opera. I use opera because it compresses my data. Can save a lot of my 500Mb data i get a month. Although if you download data thats already compressed, like 3gp's or mp3's etc. You dont save as much. But still quite good.
Find all posts by this user
02-20-2013, 12:02 AM
(02-19-2013 10:16 PM)TheTouchTutor Wrote:  I want to make my own wap site. Please suggest me from where to start. I don't like wapka or something like this. They force to place ads and also have file limit.

every free wap site builder hav force ads and a file limitation dude.u can use xtgem.com instead. They have premium and free both packages. Buy any premium package from them to get an ad free page.
02-20-2013, 07:44 AM
Thanks bro. Can you suggest me a good good user name about touch screen mobile blog?
02-20-2013, 08:03 AM
You can try Wordpress mobile, where you can earn easily. Or you can try XtGem(as previous told). But if you like advanced wapsite builder, you can try WapKa.Mobi :-)

[url=http://facebook.com/latestgamez][b]Mobile Gamers Community[/b][/url]
02-20-2013, 09:43 AM
(02-20-2013 08:03 AM)BDSOFT Wrote:  You can try Wordpress mobile, where you can earn easily. Or you can try XtGem(as previous told). But if you like advanced wapsite builder, you can try WapKa.Mobi :-)

I know almost every function of wapka but its force to place ads and don't support php.
02-20-2013, 02:28 PM
(02-20-2013 09:43 AM)TheTouchTutor Wrote:  I know almost every function of wapka but its force to place ads and don't support php.

there another way round to prevent ads. A cheeky one :-P first disable images and links creating a css file with this codes 'img { visibility:hidden;}
a:link {visibility:hidden;}'

then put this html code in head tags form <link rel="stylesheet" href="css file url" type="text/css"/>

then whenever u add a link or an image u gotta write
<div style="visibility:visible;">ur link or image code</div>
its hard. But u can try it..
02-20-2013, 06:10 PM
(02-20-2013 02:28 PM)oOooOooOoo Wrote:  
(02-20-2013 09:43 AM)TheTouchTutor Wrote:  I know almost every function of wapka but its force to place ads and don't support php.

there another way round to prevent ads. A cheeky one :-P first disable images and links creating a css file with this codes 'img { visibility:hidden;}
a:link {visibility:hidden;}'

then put this html code in head tags form <link rel="stylesheet" href="css file url" type="text/css"/>

then whenever u add a link or an image u gotta write
<div style="visibility:visible;">ur link or image code</div>
its hard. But u can try it..

If you do this wapka will ban you. Its against their T&C.