If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Gangstar City by Gameloft
05-29-2013, 06:32 AM
RE: Gangstar City by Gameloft
If this game comes out it vll b a great :-D
gameplay is good. Better than totas n k&L

[url=http://kunn.mywapblog.com/][img]http://myimg.us/images/08.26.13/37381.png[/img][/url]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-29-2013, 08:53 AM
Good game!
05-29-2013, 09:02 AM
Cant wait.....
What will be difference between Freemium and Premium version?Whaaat?

Its good to start with Easy difficulty, just don't tell anyone.
05-29-2013, 09:11 AM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2013 09:15 AM by Susanto Gen.)
No Different! Gameloft Give Simulation Game For Free Or Action Game(But Not A Lot!, It's Just Alien Quarantine)! Freemium Isn't Bad! They Just Give Us Free Game! THEN, WE WILL WANT TO BUY GAMELOFT GAME! It's Just Bussines Tactic!

I Think I Am Gonna Check Gameloft Blog! Maybe I Will Find More Information! :-D!

Hunting For Souls!
05-29-2013, 09:19 AM
Thanks Stox...:-)

[img]http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17831/178317221614691c3487f09de946762405ee3c15.gif[/img]
05-29-2013, 09:22 AM
(05-29-2013 09:11 AM)Susanto Gen Wrote:  No Different! Gameloft Give Simulation Game For Free Or Action Game(But Not A Lot!, It's Just Alien Quarantine)! Freemium Isn't Bad! They Just Give Us Free Game! THEN, WE WILL WANT TO BUY GAMELOFT GAME! It's Just Bussines Tactic!

I Think I Am Gonna Check Gameloft Blog! Maybe I Will Find More Information! :-D!

Ok thanks

Its good to start with Easy difficulty, just don't tell anyone.
05-29-2013, 09:30 AM
I Hope I Will Get The Unedited!(Name, Developer Name, Gameloft Link Is Available!) But The Exchang For Diamonds and Coins Is Edited(Coins Exchange To Diamonds and Diamonds Exchange To Coins!) Hmm... But It's To Hard To Find Gameloft Game Like That!

Hunting For Souls!
05-29-2013, 09:43 AM
Your brother has been kidnapped and now you have to take out every thug that stands between you and him. Run your own district: Collect money from shops, throw giant house parties, attract gangsters, and guard your crib. Whip out every dirty trick and deadly weapon in your arsenal to take on tons of jobs and make a name for yourself in the L.A. underground. Rob banks, fight police, kidnap enemies and more. Expand your domination over 4 different districts, from sunny Santa Monica to the famous streets of Hollywood. In Gangstar City, you'll become the king of L.A. or die trying!
Well well.. I like it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user