dedomil.net - Mobile Games Forum
(UPDATE) Which game do you want to be released by Gameloft as a New Year gift? - Printable Version

+- dedomil.net - Mobile Games Forum (http://dedomil.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Section (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: (UPDATE) Which game do you want to be released by Gameloft as a New Year gift? (/showthread.php?tid=962)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Which game do you want to be released by Gameloft as a Christmas gift? - Jubaer366 - 11-28-2013 09:42 AM

It will be good if GL rls Dragon Mania & Gangstar Vegas for java at a time.......like old days :-D
it's sad ACIV will not come out becuse its only from Ubisoft. But, I hope it does. :-)

RE: Which game do you want to be released by Gameloft as a Christmas gift? - Snehasis007 - 11-28-2013 05:06 PM

Gangstar vegas on java

RE: Which game do you want to be released by Gameloft as a Christmas gift? - Leo9ardo - 12-13-2013 05:21 AM

I wish For Assasins Creed Black Flag and Hobbit Movie Game

RE: Which game do you want to be released by Gameloft as a Christmas gift? - Donholy28 - 12-14-2013 04:18 AM

I want any game as long as its not a "cursor" game... dragon mania..its also cursor..{can't gameloft produce anyother type of game again}:dodgy: am sick and tired of cursor games

RE: Which game do you want to be released by Gameloft as a Christmas gift? - Subhajit-messI - 12-19-2013 05:18 PM

Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag for java bcoz its awesum

RE: (UPDATE) Which game do you want to be released by Gameloft as a New Year gift? - Marian - 12-28-2013 03:55 PM

Dedomil and Tom...you can close this thread now because Ice Age Village was the last GL game of the year.

RE: (UPDATE) Which game do you want to be released by Gameloft as a New Year gift? - Mr Jay - 05-15-2014 11:41 PM

Dungeon hunter 4 or 5 for java.

RE: (UPDATE) Which game do you want to be released by Gameloft as a New Year gift? - youngkizzy - 05-19-2017 07:40 AM

Well me i need gameloft to update more games