dedomil.net - Mobile Games Forum
still looking for a old mobile game i played as a kid - Printable Version

+- dedomil.net - Mobile Games Forum (http://dedomil.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Section (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: still looking for a old mobile game i played as a kid (/showthread.php?tid=7075)

still looking for a old mobile game i played as a kid - Rolling_Red_Ball - 01-17-2024 05:46 PM

Hello, i have been searching for a specific game i used to play on my phone as a kid, in my search i ended up finding the dedomil site and then this forum and thought it would be a good idea to ask here, eitherway, into the description:the phone was an old LG, with keyboard still, im pretty sure , the game was a topdown 2d game where you played as a red animal that could turn into a ball and roll (like sonic), one of the things i remember is that the first stage was forest themed and the last boss was a large red dragon, other games i played during that time that i did manage to find were Diamond Rush and Forgotten Warrior, anyone got any idea for what game it is?
oh, and no it was not bouncer, thanks in advance

RE: still looking for a old mobile game i played as a kid - Oba amos - 01-20-2024 11:05 PM

I think "Contra 4" WTF ?

RE: still looking for a old mobile game i played as a kid - David Akan - 03-01-2024 12:16 AM

Have you tried bounce tales