dedomil.net - Mobile Games Forum
looking for a old mobile game i played as a kid - Printable Version

+- dedomil.net - Mobile Games Forum (http://dedomil.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Section (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: looking for a old mobile game i played as a kid (/showthread.php?tid=6615)

looking for a old mobile game i played as a kid - Rolling_Red_Ball - 11-01-2022 07:58 AM

Hello, i have been searching for a expecific game i used to play on my phone as a kid, in my search i ended up finding the site and then this forum and thought it would be a good idea to ask here, eitherway, into the description: i dont know what device it was, but it was definetelly before touchscreens were a thing, the game was a topdown 2d game where you played as a red animal that could turn into a ball and roll (like sonic), one of the things i remenber is that the first stage was forest themed and the last boss was a large red dragon, other games i played during that time that i did manage to find were Diamond Rush and Forgotten Warrior, anyone got any idea for what game it is?

RE: looking for a old mobile game i played as a kid - Prosafe - 11-01-2022 08:06 PM

Do u mean bounce tales

RE: looking for a old mobile game i played as a kid - Rolling_Red_Ball - 11-01-2022 08:29 PM

im pretty sure not, but thanks for the reply!

RE: looking for a old mobile game i played as a kid - Prosafe - 11-02-2022 07:54 PM

Do u know the vendor like gameloft

RE: looking for a old mobile game i played as a kid - Rolling_Red_Ball - 11-03-2022 02:15 AM

hmmm not really no, sorry, i was quite young at the time, the only things i remenber from the game where the description i gave and other phone games i played as a kid (which i only know the name of cuz i found while searching for the ball game (ex: Forgotten warrior, city bloxx, diamond rush, snake III)