dedomil.net - Mobile Games Forum
[HACK] Assassin's Creed: Altair's Chronicles HD (Remastered + FiX) - Printable Version

+- dedomil.net - Mobile Games Forum (http://dedomil.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Download Section (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Mobile Games [Public] (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Forum: Android Platform (/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Thread: [HACK] Assassin's Creed: Altair's Chronicles HD (Remastered + FiX) (/showthread.php?tid=6539)

Pages: 1 2

Assassin's Creed: Altair's Chronicles HD (Remastered + FiX) - KrejvenRoud7 - 09-30-2022 11:41 AM

ASSASSIN'S CREED: ALTAIR'S CHRONICLES
(MAX Graphics! + 2022 Force Close FiX!)

[Image: uPhQjEA.jpeg]

Set in 1190, Altaïr's Chronicles is conceived as a prequel to the original console version of Assassin's Creed. This time, we learn how Altaïr becomes an assassin while looking for an artifact through different cities. It is said that this artifact, known as "the chalice", can give its owner the power to stop the Crusades. The game is presented as a side-scroller with guided 3D paths. That is, the player has freedom to move in 3 dimensions, as the use of rooftops will be very extensive, but limited to a given path. As in the previous game, Altaïr shows the usual abilities of combat, stealth and parkour-like displacement, that will help him to find alternative routes or fight the enemies if there is no other way. Other abilities such as interrogation and pickpocketing is performed this time through mini-games, that make use of the touch screen of the DS. In addition, Altaïr can gain new abilities through gathering of blue orbs scattered through the maps (short of gaining "experience").

NOTIFICATION for Android Version:
✓ Graphic Remastered! + Close Force 2022. FIX!
✓ When game say INTERNET CONNECTION FAILED and ask to "retry" press NO! Game work offline!
✓ Data Files are not same as OBB files! Extract Data Files to your phone memory directly, not in Android/Obb

• DOWNLOAD
• ZeroGems.wapka.co

[Image: PrdsQc6.jpeg]

RE: Assassin's Creed: Altair's Chronicles HD (Remastered + FiX) - Ayodele - 10-11-2022 08:09 AM

Please can you tell me how to put the Data File to android i don't get it i don't see com.assasincreed in the file please tell me how to do it or write the data file

RE: Assassin's Creed: Altair's Chronicles HD (Remastered + FiX) - KrejvenRoud7 - 10-11-2022 09:32 AM

(10-11-2022 08:09 AM)Ayodele Wrote:  Please can you tell me how to put the Data File to android i don't get it i don't see com.assasincreed in the file please tell me how to do it or write the data file

Data files are not same as OBB files as i explained uphere. So DATA dont go to Android/obb. You need to extract files directly to your phone memory. For Gameloft games path should look like this - Phone Memory/gameloft/data files (extracted files from data with folder)

RE: Assassin's Creed: Altair's Chronicles HD (Remastered + FiX) - Ayodele - 10-11-2022 10:27 AM

Thanks Boss

Bùt it's not full screen it's not good on my phone it's stopped

RE: Assassin's Creed: Altair's Chronicles HD (Remastered + FiX) - KrejvenRoud7 - 10-11-2022 10:50 AM

(10-11-2022 10:27 AM)Ayodele Wrote:  Thanks Boss

Bùt it's not full screen it's not good on my phone it's stopped

It is old game and there is no other version or resolution for this. You cant find version without that two black bars on side, beside that game fit perfectly on screens

RE: Assassin's Creed: Altair's Chronicles HD (Remastered + FiX) - Marvel - 10-11-2022 07:05 PM

Its not full screen and the button not responding!!

RE: Assassin's Creed: Altair's Chronicles HD (Remastered + FiX) - KrejvenRoud7 - 10-11-2022 08:02 PM

(10-11-2022 07:05 PM)Marvel Wrote:  Its not full screen and the button not responding!!

I just tested game on two Samsung Galaxy phones + Bluestack Emulator for PC and game work just fine. And yes its not full screen, its old game, it have black bars on both side of screen like most of old GL games on new devices, i cant do anything about it. But for controls idk, it work fine on my two phones

Also this screenshots are from my phone when i tested game (i just cut image so you cant see black bars on them)

RE: Assassin's Creed: Altair's Chronicles HD (Remastered + FiX) - Marvel - 10-13-2022 06:40 PM

What is ur phone model?