dedomil.net - Mobile Games Forum
[All time hit] Tiny Wings - Printable Version

+- dedomil.net - Mobile Games Forum (http://dedomil.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Download Section (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Mobile Games [Public] (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Forum: iOS Platform (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+---- Thread: [All time hit] Tiny Wings (/showthread.php?tid=638)

Pages: 1 2

[All time hit] Tiny Wings - bhushan - 08-28-2013 09:22 AM

[Image: 37405.jpg]
Tiny Wings
Description:-

В Tiny Wings You will make the dream of a small birdie with small wings come true. You have always dreamed of flying - but your wings are tiny. Luckily the world is full of beautiful hills. Use the hills as jumps - slide down, flap your wings and fly! At least for a moment - until this annoying gravity brings you back down to earth. But the next hill is waiting for you already. The aim is simple, it is necessary to fly as quickly and high as possible and to gather points. To rise in the sky, you need to disperse well. You will be helped also by the hills, rolling down you can gain the necessary speed. Various power-ups on your way will help you. But you shouldn’t face the night on your way! And to avoid it, you should watch the timer which is located in the left bottom corner of the screen – it will warn about night approaching.
Download:-IPA

[Image: 37406.jpg][Image: 37407.jpg]
[Image: 37408.jpg][Image: 37409.jpg]

RE: [All time hit] Tiny Wings - Hitesh12352 - 08-28-2013 12:47 PM

first post on ios platform by bushan

RE: [All time hit] Tiny Wings - EcHo Texas - 08-28-2013 12:50 PM

Not populer..
Still java all populer ;-)

RE: [All time hit] Tiny Wings - Mr Jay - 08-30-2013 05:10 PM

We need someone to post a symbian game now! The symbian section is very sad and feeling empty. I dont like symbian as an operating system but the apps and games were quite good.

RE: [All time hit] Tiny Wings - bhushan - 08-31-2013 09:58 AM

(08-30-2013 05:10 PM)jase Wrote:  We need someone to post a symbian game now! The symbian section is very sad and feeling empty. I dont like symbian as an operating system but the apps and games were quite good.

done;-)

RE: [All time hit] Tiny Wings - Mr Jay - 09-01-2013 10:05 PM

Much respect to you for posting it. I dont have much time these days. Much busier than i used to be. That's why i'm not on here as much as i used to be.

RE: [All time hit] Tiny Wings - arif.terato - 09-12-2013 06:53 AM

Cute background. creative work. ;-)

RE: [All time hit] Tiny Wings - MR.HORNET - 10-04-2014 12:08 PM

good game by the way.