dedomil.net - Mobile Games Forum
[APK/iOS] Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Gameloft - Printable Version

+- dedomil.net - Mobile Games Forum (http://dedomil.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Preview Section (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Preview Mobile Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: [APK/iOS] Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Gameloft (/showthread.php?tid=589)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Gameloft - MacGyver - 08-10-2013 12:17 PM

Modern Combat 5: Blackout [By Gameloft]

[Image: 44397.jpg]

Modern Combat 5, the new shooter from Gameloft for Android and iOS, has confirmed the release date of the blog in the last quarter of 2013. But IGN's game is planned to launch later this month (June). If in doubt, I believe that the launch at the end of the year is the most likely date, taking into account that Gameloft has a lot of game to release this month yet, Gangstar Vegas for Android, for example.

As a bonus, we have a new gameplay video that shows the new features such as the ability to be atigindo by fire, fell to the ground and continue firing (pure realism!). Also new are the action of water reflections that are extremely realistic.

TYPE iOS/Android

RE: Modern Combat 5: Blackout - EcHo Texas - 08-10-2013 12:33 PM

I don't understand lang Description :-)

RE: Modern Combat 5: Blackout - Dedomil - 08-10-2013 12:44 PM

That is Spain lang. New Juegos :-) gracias senor ;-)
Trailer from E3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjz614QVyfQ
and
Gameplay on tablet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51aV7NVqgEE

RE: Modern Combat 5: Blackout - David William - 08-28-2013 08:29 PM

Hello all!! The release date is still being held secretly by the publishers, which quite weird if the development has gone smoothly.I don't know Some comments on forums and blogs around the web might be leading to a possibility that development has been delayed due to some technical issues.Sad Let’s hope to hear from Gameloft soon!:-)

RE: Modern Combat 5: Blackout - FalleN - 09-10-2013 05:56 PM

Gameloft was making Modern combat 5 before Modern Combat 4. Havok is big s**t, like in Gangstar Vegas. MC games and Blitz Brigade are best Gameloft game. Asphalt 8 is nice, but not realistic, so for me is Real Racing 3 best detailed game.

RE: Modern Combat 5: Blackout - Vampire GraN - 10-07-2013 04:09 PM

(08-10-2013 12:17 PM)MacGyver Wrote:  
Modern Combat 5: Blackout [By Gameloft]

[Image: jogo-para-android-modern-combat-5.jpg]

Modern Combat 5, the new shooter from Gameloft for Android and iOS, has confirmed the release date of the blog in the last quarter of 2013. But IGN's game is planned to launch later this month (June). If in doubt, I believe that the launch at the end of the year

TYPE iOS/Android

postponed to 2014 LOL Gameloft wrote:
"Modern Combat 5 will take the franchise to a whole new level. Our initial production plans have grown into something unique that require more time and special attention than ever before.In order to fully achieve our vision, we have decided to postpone the launch of Modern Combat 5 to 2014."

RE: Modern Combat 5: Blackout - sumitsharma - 10-29-2013 02:36 PM

I have played the game it is very interesting game to play. Above all it is a combat game which is full of actions and fighting.

RE: Modern Combat 5: Blackout - DON111 - 11-06-2013 07:58 AM

iOS Ver. Leaked! 800+mb