dedomil.net - Mobile Games Forum
Java Lesson #1: Class and Interface - ¿What is polymorphism? - Printable Version

+- dedomil.net - Mobile Games Forum (http://dedomil.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Devs & Mods Section (/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Forum: Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Thread: Java Lesson #1: Class and Interface - ¿What is polymorphism? (/showthread.php?tid=5730)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Lesson #1: Class and Interface - ¿What is polymorphism? - Abidemhie - 08-27-2021 08:42 AM

Am not discouraging..
Its fine

RE: Lesson #1: Class and Interface - ¿What is polymorphism? - JoseskVolpe - 08-27-2021 10:07 AM

Anyways, guys, do the activity, i'm still waiting for it. That'll help you and i'll be sure you'll understand the next lesson

RE: Lesson #1: Class and Interface - ¿What is polymorphism? - star cash - 08-27-2021 10:51 AM

(08-27-2021 10:07 AM)JoseskVolpe Wrote:  Anyways, guys, do the activity, i'm still waiting for it. That'll help you and i'll be sure you'll understand the next lesson

What are the activity? I don't think so

RE: Lesson #1: Class and Interface - ¿What is polymorphism? - JoseskVolpe - 08-27-2021 10:59 AM

Quote:Activity

You'll not need to script anything on this activity

Take your paper and pencil, and concept a inheritance for that. Take a photo and upload here for me to evaluate you.

Make a inheritance graph for a racing game. On this racing game, you'll have a Player, polices and opponents. Everyone will have their own individual Vehicle, wich will need to receive actions if they get hit by someone, there'll be at least 2 diferent car models

RE: Lesson #1: Class and Interface - ¿What is polymorphism? - Abidemhie - 08-27-2021 11:34 AM

Its hard bro...
Using the 3ed paper

RE: Lesson #1: Class and Interface - ¿What is polymorphism? - JoseskVolpe - 08-27-2021 11:39 AM

(08-27-2021 11:34 AM)Abidemhie Wrote:  Its hard bro...
Using the 3ed paper

Chill, that's a simple activity. I guarantee you that you don' need anything more than that.
What you'll do is something similar to the pictures on this tutorial

RE: Lesson #1: Class and Interface - ¿What is polymorphism? - star cash - 08-27-2021 01:32 PM

(08-27-2021 10:59 AM)JoseskVolpe Wrote:  
Quote:Activity

You'll not need to script anything on this activity

Take your paper and pencil, and concept a inheritance for that. Take a photo and upload here for me to evaluate you.

Make a inheritance graph for a racing game. On this racing game, you'll have a Player, polices and opponents. Everyone will have their own individual Vehicle, wich will need to receive actions if they get hit by someone, there'll be at least 2 diferent car models

Ok what we need to do is to create car image?

RE: Lesson #1: Class and Interface - ¿What is polymorphism? - JoseskVolpe - 08-27-2021 08:08 PM

(08-27-2021 01:32 PM)star cash Wrote:  Ok what we need to do is to create car image?

You don't need to right now
You'll draw a inheritance graph tree, photoshoot it and attach it here

e.g:
[Image: hYtnkR0.png]