dedomil.net - Mobile Games Forum
Modding Real Football Java Game - Printable Version

+- dedomil.net - Mobile Games Forum (http://dedomil.net/forum)
+-- Forum: About dedomil.net (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Need help? (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Modding Real Football Java Game (/showthread.php?tid=4715)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Modding Real Football Java Game - Mr Jay - 03-28-2020 04:19 PM

I've got a laptop. Used to have a hobby biding computers out of parts that were being recycled. Not done for years. Pc gaming is amazing but due to open architecture still not fool proof to get software running. Hence why I know play consoles. Turn on and play. Simple!

RE: Modding Real Football Java Game - Haque - 03-29-2020 06:00 PM

Is There Anyone Still Alive In This Forum Who Can Help Me About The Modification Of Real Football Java Series?!? Waiting For Days But Still No Useful Reply.

RE: Modding Real Football Java Game - Haque - 03-30-2020 12:35 PM

Solved. Its the "d" file without extension in the ".jar" archive which contains the name strings of Players and Teams. Just need to modify it to get real names.

RE: Modding Real Football Java Game - Mr Jay - 03-30-2020 10:36 PM

Well done! You did it without any help. Don't know why no one helped.

RE: Modding Real Football Java Game - game adict - 04-08-2020 02:47 AM

It is the :-D class file that contain the team and players names.just be familiar with the teams and players names.so edit them.real football 2018 is much easier to modify.like barcelonar nizzy:messi

d class file.think i help

RE: Modding Real Football Java Game - Haque - 04-08-2020 01:07 PM

(04-08-2020 02:47 AM)game adict Wrote:  It is the :-D class file that contain the team and players names.just be familiar with the teams and players names.so edit them.real football 2018 is much easier to modify.like barcelonar nizzy:messi

d class file.think i help

Sorry bro but ITS NOT THE "d.class" FILE. ITS THE "d" without any extension File. Changing all names is a headache work.

RE: Modding Real Football Java Game - Azmain Sadat - 04-18-2020 11:32 PM

please give me nokiae63 symbian certificate hack method

RE: Modding Real Football Java Game - Jay man - 05-01-2020 02:04 AM

Post the MOD if you have it