dedomil.net - Mobile Games Forum
extract images and sounds from the game java New York Nights 2: Friends for Life? - Printable Version

+- dedomil.net - Mobile Games Forum (http://dedomil.net/forum)
+-- Forum: About dedomil.net (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Need help? (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: extract images and sounds from the game java New York Nights 2: Friends for Life? (/showthread.php?tid=3779)

Pages: 1 2

extract images and sounds from the game java New York Nights 2: Friends for Life? - lorenzo - 09-08-2016 02:00 AM

hello does someone help me? I have this game in gameloft jar format called New York Nights 2 : Friends for Life 's just that I can not open and extract the images and sounds of this game because after extracted the jar file I only have files without extension some help? how to extract these files?
[Image: rGAtuT.png]

RE: extract images and sounds from the game java New York Nights 2: Friends for Life? - lorenzo - 09-10-2016 03:31 PM

someone help me to extract these files please?

RE: extract images and sounds from the game java New York Nights 2: Friends for Life? - lorenzo - 09-11-2016 11:52 PM

no one will help me? I 'm waiting for several hours and days to answer this question and nothing ?

RE: extract images and sounds from the game java New York Nights 2: Friends for Life? - Aipico Armand - 09-12-2016 12:18 AM

(09-11-2016 11:52 PM)lorenzo Wrote:  no one will help me? I 'm waiting for several hours and days to answer this question and nothing ?

Sorry for no reply to you. java users/part o forum no be very active in 2016. Not remembering so good how doing this sound/image extraction from .jar file. Existing 2 (or more) java app 'Mini commander' & ' Blue ftp' for view ( maybe copy ) audio and pics from java games direct from you java phone. Posting more info tomorrow if old samsung be working :-)
*** Also if you using Uc browser to download .jar game , using option SAVE and edit file name from .jar to _jar That way you having file to work on.
*** Downloading BlueFtp class editor 1.7 multiscreen
MiniCommander v4.1 multiscreen

RE: extract images and sounds from the game java New York Nights 2: Friends for Life? - lorenzo - 09-21-2016 12:05 AM

but I want to extract these files on my pc is the windows and not on the cell phone you can tell me which program that extracts any graphics and sounds and images and sprites of any game in the java gameloft?

RE: extract images and sounds from the game java New York Nights 2: Friends for Life? - uz3r - 09-25-2016 01:27 AM

use kemulator 1.0.0 option memory view to see gameloft encrypted images

RE: extract images and sounds from the game java New York Nights 2: Friends for Life? - lorenzo - 09-26-2016 03:15 PM

this memory view works also in kemulator v0.9.8 or not?

RE: extract images and sounds from the game java New York Nights 2: Friends for Life? - uz3r - 09-26-2016 06:18 PM

(09-26-2016 03:15 PM)lorenzo Wrote:  this memory view works also in kemulator v0.9.8 or not?

only on 1.0.0 by kiriman