dedomil.net - Mobile Games Forum
[J2ME/APK] Cricket Fever by fugumobile - Printable Version

+- dedomil.net - Mobile Games Forum (http://dedomil.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Preview Section (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Preview Mobile Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: [J2ME/APK] Cricket Fever by fugumobile (/showthread.php?tid=363)

Cricket Fever by fugumobile - AMEPOH - 06-11-2013 03:06 AM

[Image: panel_cricketfever.gif]
[Image: cricketfever1.gif]
Get your cricket gear on and grab a bat. Cricket Fever puts you at the crease facing some of the most hostile bowling in the world. Will you be the next 'master blaster' or will you meekly fold, only time will tell. Play through the county leagues and make your way to the International circuit, where you face the greatest cricketing nations in a battle to the championship cup.
Leaderboard:
Global Tournament mode available on all fugumobile games, allowing users to post hi-scores on a global scorecard and compete with other users worldwide
Type: J2ME, Android

[Image: 098.gif][/b]
[Image: 098.gif]
Get your cricket gear on and grab a bat. Cricket Fever puts you at the crease facing some of the most hostile bowling in the world. Will you be the next 'master blaster' or will you meekly fold, only time will tell. Play through the county leagues and make your way to the International circuit, where you face the greatest cricketing nations in a battle to the championship cup.
Leaderboard:
Global Tournament mode available on all fugumobile games, allowing users to post hi-scores on a global scorecard and compete with other users worldwide
Type: J2ME, Android
[/quote]

RE: Cricket Fever by fugumobile - Gamer3 - 06-11-2013 08:53 AM

Looks a bit like the Stick Cricket , would be boring . However , is it out ?