dedomil.net - Mobile Games Forum
[J2ME/APK] Baseball Vs Zombies Returns by AppOn Software - Printable Version

+- dedomil.net - Mobile Games Forum (http://dedomil.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Preview Section (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Preview Mobile Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: [J2ME/APK] Baseball Vs Zombies Returns by AppOn Software (/showthread.php?tid=2720)

Baseball Vs Zombies Returns by AppOn Software - Harsha - 05-28-2015 07:11 PM

[Image: 48663.jpg][Image: 48664.jpg][Image: 48665.jpg][Image: 48666.jpg]

Zombies are back! A sequel for the Baseball Vs Zombies! Baseball team has to fight against these zombies and stop them entering inside the stadium. Each unit of players has own unique abilities. Hit, smash and kill Undead to save the survivors those are inside the stadium. Baseball team comprises of different skills such as Hitter, Pitcher, Cheer Girls, ball machine, coach and physician. Get more help from Grass cutter, chopper & super hero. You can plant Ball Factory, Coaching Academy, Ticket Counter and many more buildings. Take to the Arena in the most action packed fighting game. Featuring various deadly zombies with their own special skills, so you'll need to think fast and plan your strategy ahead of time to combat the forces of darkness.The only goal is to hold the ground against hordes of brutal zombies in war via powerful powers & robust weapons! Fight off hordes of zombies and take on powerful bosses to save the world again!

Type: J2ME, Android
RLS Date: OUT!

RE: Baseball Vs Zombies Returns by AppOn Software - GoldSmitH GaMeR - 05-28-2015 07:39 PM

WoW! when it is coming?

RE: Baseball Vs Zombies Returns by AppOn Software - Marvel - 05-28-2015 07:45 PM

cool....appon software, doing great games, well.. I stil miss GL..

RE: Baseball Vs Zombies Returns by AppOn Software - Vampire GraN - 05-28-2015 07:55 PM

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appon.baseballvszombiesreturns

RE: Baseball Vs Zombies Returns by AppOn Software - Soash - 05-28-2015 08:33 PM

Please Anyone Upload Java Versions.

RE: Baseball Vs Zombies Returns by AppOn Software - MacGyver - 05-29-2015 12:45 PM

WOW games