dedomil.net - Mobile Games Forum
Gameloft java game cheat - Printable Version

+- dedomil.net - Mobile Games Forum (http://dedomil.net/forum)
+-- Forum: About dedomil.net (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Junkyard (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Gameloft java game cheat (/showthread.php?tid=2266)

Gameloft java game cheat - Aipico Armand - 09-30-2014 11:46 AM

Discovering 'cheat' for gameloft game that are have 'daily bonus' feature. Game using time and date from phone to awarding daily bonus. It are making a recording of time and date when game are download and install (eg. : 11.32 am/29.09.2014 ) ,from that record it are use time and date for next day daily bonus (11.32 am/30.09.2014) . All you must doing after game are install is keep changing calendar date of phone to next day , and entering game again to getting daily bonus :-) . Me are only testing on GL java game. write if working for andro or ios also
Remember: MENU-> SETTINGS->TIME AND DATE->AUTOMATIC UPDATE /OFF or MANUAL . Open game ,menu appear, press call end button/ MINIMIZE game option, back to phone menu change date to 1 day advance. open game again, enjoy daily bonus :-)

RE: Gameloft java game cheat - Exponent - 09-30-2014 12:00 PM

I heard it works with Kingdom & Lords, and Tried with Puzzle Pets - but sill confused with the result. But, It works with Total Conquest - all I need to do was to switch that cellphone off after changing time.

RE: Gameloft java game cheat - AK10 - 09-30-2014 12:05 PM

(09-30-2014 12:00 PM)Exponent Wrote:  I heard it works with Kingdom & Lords, and Tried with Puzzle Pets - but sill confused with the result. But, It works with Total Conquest - all I need to do was to switch that cellphone off after changing time.

No need to switch off.Just close and start again after change,BTW there is hacked ver. of it :-D

RE: Gameloft java game cheat - Aipico Armand - 09-30-2014 12:07 PM

(09-30-2014 12:00 PM)Exponent Wrote:  I heard it works with Kingdom & Lords, and Tried with Puzzle Pets - but sill confused with the result. But, It works with Total Conquest - all I need to do was to switch that cellphone off after changing time.

Why turn off phone ? you having 'automatic update' at time and date ? turning that option off

RE: Gameloft java game cheat - Exponent - 09-30-2014 12:17 PM

(09-30-2014 12:05 PM)A.K.10 Wrote:  

No need to switch off.Just close and start again after change,BTW there is hacked ver. of it :-D
LoL. So, all I was doing those On & Off things was just a mess that wasn't required to - but I did. And this even slowed down my gameplay. D'oh! I need a facepalm smiley for this foolishness.

(09-30-2014 12:07 PM)Aipico Armand Wrote:  

Why turn off phone ? you having 'automatic update' at time and date ? turning that option off

I didn't know about this before, hence the mess I tried. Anyway, thanks, bro.

RE: Gameloft java game cheat - Jubaer366 - 09-30-2014 04:44 PM

Already shared Bored

RE: Gameloft java game cheat - Dedomil - 09-30-2014 06:44 PM

Thread about GL cheats we have here. Use search.
This "glitch" we don't need here.