dedomil.net - Mobile Games Forum
Add virtual keyboard in game/app(for all phones also for s40) - Printable Version

+- dedomil.net - Mobile Games Forum (http://dedomil.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Section (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Add virtual keyboard in game/app(for all phones also for s40) (/showthread.php?tid=2230)

Pages: 1 2

Add virtual keyboard in game/app(for all phones also for s40) - Md Umar - 09-24-2014 10:17 AM

Do you have a touch mobile? Then you know that, every game and application does not support touch input. And for this reason, you can't run any game you wish. Here is a solution for you. You can embed your game with virtual keyboard and run them easily. It will not give you enjoyment of full touch game but you can run any non-touch game in your touch phone by this method.

Requirements -
1. UC Browser
2. Virtual Keyboard Embedder

1> The most important thing is download game via uc browser and use save option when downloading game, in _jar format .Not in .jar
2> after download game, rename your game _jar to .zip and open vke. Now select your game and start embedding. The modded file will save in new folder(Mamun7) in .zip format.
Step 3> open uc browser, open file manager and locate the folder where the .zip game is and click on it, rename the .zip file to _jar
after doing that press the ok button, you'll see done writen on ur ucweb that it is success. now close uc browser and go to your phone browser where the game is and rename it _jar to .jar
Now enjoy game. :-)
I add virtual keyboard in many games including gameloft games and all games working great.
Note : always keep some copy of vke and original game in _jar format.

RE: Add virtual keyboard in game/app using s40 phone - Exponent - 09-25-2014 07:39 PM

Bro, I'm trying your Application to get Virtual Keypads on Pet Vet. This Creating a Folder named Umar, and making a Jar file out of Zip one but when I'm trying to install, your keypad ain't workin' with this Game, any idea?

RE: Add virtual keyboard in game/app using s40 phone - Md Umar - 09-25-2014 08:21 PM

In folder md umar your vke game in .zip format, convert it to .zip to _jar , using uc browser, then close uc and change vke game name _jar to .jar . Virtual keypad visible or not ? I think u change name of original game _jar to .jar.

RE: Add virtual keyboard in game/app using s40 phone - Exponent - 09-25-2014 08:34 PM

It was a '.zip' file, I tried your application on it - It worked good with Transmission, and made it '.jar' in your named Folder, but that didn't work with the Installation process. Somethin' like Java Error, and an unknown code showing-up.

RE: Add virtual keyboard in game/app using s40 phone - Md Umar - 09-26-2014 07:54 AM

After vk add in game, game in .zip format.
Give me game link, i m try to add vk.

RE: Add virtual keyboard in game/app using s40 phone - Exponent - 09-26-2014 08:10 AM

(09-26-2014 07:54 AM)Mdumar Wrote:  After vk add in game, game in .zip format.
Give me game link, i m try to add vk.

http://southwap.com/file-store/Games/2013/05/23/southwap.com-Pet-Vet-The-Clinic-320x240-S40v6.jar

RE: Add virtual keyboard in game/app using s40 phone - Md Umar - 09-26-2014 09:02 AM

Ya bro, its not work, Your screensize is 320*240 ?

RE: Add virtual keyboard in game/app using s40 phone - Exponent - 09-26-2014 10:10 AM

Yeah.