dedomil.net - Mobile Games Forum
[APK/iOS] Gangstar Vegas (by Gameloft) - Printable Version

+- dedomil.net - Mobile Games Forum (http://dedomil.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Preview Section (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Preview Mobile Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: [APK/iOS] Gangstar Vegas (by Gameloft) (/showthread.php?tid=153)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: Gangstar Vegas (by Gameloft) - Susanto Gen - 07-03-2013 12:22 PM

What Did You Mean Doesn't Support, They Buy It From Gameloft And It's Available For That Phone! Gameloft Will Not Sell The Game Doesn't Support That Phone! I Even Don't Like Asphalt! And Not Hope Asphalt 8 For Java! And Android Not Realy Future Phone! You Even Never Know About Future! If You Say That Is Future Phone, Do You Know What Will Happen On Next Day? There Will Be The Better Phone! Far More Than Android!

RE: Gangstar Vegas (by Gameloft) - Vampire GraN - 07-03-2013 12:42 PM

(07-03-2013 12:22 PM)Susanto Gen Wrote:  What Did You Mean Doesn't Support, They Buy It From Gameloft And It's Available For That Phone! Gameloft Will Not Sell The Game Doesn't Support That Phone! I Even Don't Like Asphalt! And Not Hope Asphalt 8 For Java! And Android Not Realy Future Phone! You Even Never Know About Future! If You Say That Is Future Phone, Do You Know What Will Happen On Next Day? There Will Be The Better Phone! Far More Than Android!

You dont like most popular racing game Asphalt series? This ruled since Asphalt Urban GT java game. Worldwide popular and we gamers still love it. How about Modern Combat 5 or Gangstar Vegas? What if not coming for java. And you also dont know the future. LOL Symbian dead, Java maybe dead soon. All will switch to Android (the future). LOL No one likes iOS because of crap installation some dont even know how to use a iphone. LOL Android is just easy. You dont know Android, developers only release games for this platform daily. Its already the future and will last 11 more years. Java/Symbian R.I.P 2003 - 2013. :-D

RE: Gangstar Vegas (by Gameloft) - kunn - 07-03-2013 12:56 PM

(07-03-2013 12:22 PM)Susanto Gen Wrote:  What Did You Mean Doesn't Support, They Buy It From Gameloft And It's Available For That Phone! Gameloft Will Not Sell The Game Doesn't Support That Phone! I Even Don't Like Asphalt! And Not Hope Asphalt 8 For Java! And Android Not Realy Future Phone! You Even Never Know About Future! If You Say That Is Future Phone, Do You Know What Will Happen On Next Day? There Will Be The Better Phone! Far More Than Android!

No actually,gameloft does sells many games which are not supported in many android and symbian phones.... Many issues occured that even after buying from play store and gameloft wapshop the game won't work...but i can't b sure for android but m sure for symbian.... Example: nokia 500
in gameloft wapshop says more than 150 games
but actually only less than 120worked others didn't support. But gameloft charged for it n didn't return my money!
so? This proves that gameloft may be selling games which is not supported by the particular phone...
Although it never occured to me in android.. But i heard...

RE: Gangstar Vegas (by Gameloft) - Vampire GraN - 07-03-2013 01:03 PM

There are some playable Android HD games far better than a simple java. LOL Some Android Gameloft games have bugs so does java too. Same complaints those java users wrote :-D

RE: Gangstar Vegas (by Gameloft) - kunn - 07-03-2013 01:14 PM

Haha... Right i don't see nokia anymore... Competing with Samsung lg or htc
still releasing featured n wp phones...
LOL nokia? Wat happened to u?

RE: Gangstar Vegas (by Gameloft) - Susanto Gen - 07-03-2013 03:00 PM

Better Buy PC! Now What You Want To Say? Easier PC Or Android? Begok!

RE: Gangstar Vegas (by Gameloft) - kunn - 07-03-2013 03:16 PM

Pc iz the best!!

RE: Gangstar Vegas (by Gameloft) - Vampire GraN - 07-03-2013 03:59 PM

Susanto this guy. LOL comparing PC with a mobile device. Android and Java are mobile cell phone devices not a PC. You can compare PC with consoles but not mobile devices. You can't find a better mobile cellphone device than Android. Android is the best :-P

Edit: PC. LOL Soon Android will overtake PSP and allow it to run smoothly on Android. They already developed the PSP emulator and it becomes better day by day until it is fully functional. Soon we will play all latest PSP games on Android. All boys will switch to Android soon or remain with java :-P