dedomil.net - Mobile Games Forum
[J2ME] 4-in-1 Classic Arcade Collection by BitBull - Printable Version

+- dedomil.net - Mobile Games Forum (http://dedomil.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Preview Section (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Preview Mobile Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: [J2ME] 4-in-1 Classic Arcade Collection by BitBull (/showthread.php?tid=1112)

4-in-1 Classic Arcade Collection by BitBull - Dedomil - 12-20-2013 06:40 PM

4-in-1 Classic Arcade Collection by BitBull

[Image: tpee.jpg]

4 classic arcade games for the price of 1. Updated gameplay and cool vector effects make this the ultimate collection for arcade fans. Clear the mazes without getting gobbled in 'Mega Maze', bounce your ball to destroy the bricks in 'Breakthrough', split the asteroids in 'Meteorz' and blast the aliens in 'Earth Invaders'. Whatever your favourite this pack has it all covered! Unbeatable value and super-additive!

Type: J2ME
RLS Date: OUT

RE: 4-in-1 Classic Arcade Collection by Unknow - kunn - 12-20-2013 06:42 PM

It's from BitBull
I hav this game in my site only 240x400 asha 305

RE: 4-in-1 Classic Arcade Collection by Unknow - EcHo Texas - 12-20-2013 06:42 PM

wow full develovers by unknow. LoL

RE: 4-in-1 Classic Arcade Collection by BitBull - Dedomil - 12-20-2013 06:44 PM

(12-20-2013 06:42 PM)kunn Wrote:  It's from BitBull
I hav this game in my site only 240x400 asha 305

;-) thread edited.

RE: 4-in-1 Classic Arcade Collection by BitBull - Vampire GraN - 12-20-2013 06:52 PM

I can understand the description. I know German and Dutch it's part of my native language.
"Four classic arcade games for the price of one. New gameplay and cool effects makes it the ultimate collection for arcade fans..."
i did not use Google Translate :-D

RE: 4-in-1 Classic Arcade Collection by BitBull - kunn - 12-20-2013 06:57 PM

(12-20-2013 06:52 PM)Vampire Wrote:  I can understand the description. I know German and Dutch it's part of my native language.
"Four classic arcade games for the price of one. New gameplay and cool effects makes it the ultimate collection for arcade fans..."
i did not use Google Translate :-D

4 classic arcade games for the price of 1. Updated gameplay and cool vector effects make this the ultimate collection for arcade fans. Clear the mazes without getting gobbled in 'Mega Maze', bounce your ball to destroy the bricks in 'Breakthrough', split the asteroids in 'Meteorz' and blast the aliens in 'Earth Invaders'. Whatever your favourite this pack has it all covered! Unbeatable value and super-additive!
Got This Description from ovi...