dedomil.net - Mobile Games Forum
AlchemyOS: How to connect to package manager server - Printable Version

+- dedomil.net - Mobile Games Forum (http://dedomil.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Section (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: AlchemyOS: How to connect to package manager server (/showthread.php?tid=5866)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: AlchemyOS: How to connect to package manager server - Eze jeremiah - 09-07-2021 11:03 AM

Then how do we resize the jar size?

RE: AlchemyOS: How to connect to package manager server - JoseskVolpe - 09-07-2021 12:24 PM

Developers often obsfuscate their codes, and it improves a lot. But that's not always enough (and you need ccess to the code to obsfuscate and compile), developers also compress their resources. So you can try reducing PNGs color palletes, increase JPGs compression, compress sounds and rip MIDIs

RE: AlchemyOS: How to connect to package manager server - ay star - 09-07-2021 12:28 PM

If ony there was a lesson on hex editors and coding

RE: AlchemyOS: How to connect to package manager server - Ayodele - 09-07-2021 02:06 PM

(09-07-2021 12:24 PM)JoseskVolpe Wrote:  Developers often obsfuscate their codes, and it improves a lot. But that's not always enough (and you need ccess to the code to obsfuscate and compile), developers also compress their resources. So you can try reducing PNGs color palletes, increase JPGs compression, compress sounds and rip MIDIs

Okay what can use to reduce it And do all that?

RE: AlchemyOS: How to connect to package manager server - JoseskVolpe - 09-08-2021 02:04 AM

I don't know tools you can use to compress images and audio on Java and Android. But on PC, i use Gimp to index image colors and compress them, and Audacity to compress audio

RE: AlchemyOS: How to connect to package manager server - Ayodele - 09-08-2021 12:03 PM

Oh k I don't think so

RE: AlchemyOS: How to connect to package manager server - Ochigbo linus - 04-14-2023 09:24 AM

How do you install the update packages offline, because i downloaded it in my sd card but i dont know how to install them.
I need full tutorial on installing the pkg's

RE: AlchemyOS: How to connect to package manager server - rahuldv - 04-14-2023 04:11 PM

(04-14-2023 09:24 AM)Ochigbo linus Wrote:  How do you install the update packages offline, because i downloaded it in my sd card but i dont know how to install them.
I need full tutorial on installing the pkg's

Don't think can use free internet. I actually never tried