dedomil.net - Mobile Games Forum
UndertaleME - Printable Version

+- dedomil.net - Mobile Games Forum (http://dedomil.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Section (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: UndertaleME (/showthread.php?tid=5057)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: UndertaleME - Oba amos - 07-15-2020 06:05 PM

Same here Stop please!

Quick preview OwO - JoseskVolpe - 07-16-2020 01:48 AM

? Some quick preview x3

Edit: Damn, this forum has changed the fox emoji to a '?' lol

[Image: e0TpyqH.png] [Image: u4gNQ9z.png] [Image: LpyZQhk.png] [Image: Khriqjp.png]

RE: UndertaleME - Oba amos - 07-19-2020 06:47 PM

Maybe so sad

RE: UndertaleME - Oba amos - 07-20-2020 08:17 PM

LOL :ldk: wow ! ! WTF ?

RE: UndertaleME - JoseskVolpe - 07-21-2020 07:34 AM

(07-20-2020 01:41 PM)Abidemhie Wrote:  Is this dedomil forum

¿Of course, i guess? :v

RE: UndertaleME - rahuldv - 07-21-2020 08:01 AM

It's a consoleWOW

RE: UndertaleME - java gamer - 11-08-2020 06:53 AM

emulator WOW ?

Forwarding the project - JoseskVolpe - 01-27-2021 12:24 PM

Well this project is a hell of a goddamn big work and the last time i've been working on it i've been studying the army-knife library i have found in the deepsea of the internet archive as the original developer's website of this library is down and i could not find it to download easily
This library allows you to use effects like chroma-keying, sprite rotating (exactly, J2ME doesn't natively support Sprite rotating and it is the worst limitation for a work like this lol), filtering and woobling effect (very interesting and would make cool stuff on the game's graphics)

The engine Beta is almost finished
But i'll be honest, i don't think i'll ever finish this project
But i don't want to give up on this, i'll pass it forward

¿So, should i post the source-code and the army-knife library on here? I would be a lot thankful if someone can continue this project
I can help the heir if needed

(07-21-2020 09:03 PM)Legendary Hacker Wrote:  consoleI don't know ??????????????

That is a debug log i made to help me debug on real hardware, as i cannot take the logs by USB, they are just lost inside the phone
You can view it by enabling it in MANIFEST.MF and pressing '#'

J2ME phones runs applications in a virtual machine, so they're itself already emulator machines, literally. However, their Java Machines are diferently implemented and you have different bugs, errors and exceptions according to devices. I had a lot of issues to make sounds work fine in both my phones (and they were woking fine in PC J2ME emulator, both Wireless Toolkit and KEmulator) and this log screen i made helped me a lot to fix it.

J2ME Emulators on PC are just crappy to debug games and applications, they don't simulate much well J2ME real hardware limitations.