dedomil.net - Mobile Games Forum
Need help - Printable Version

+- dedomil.net - Mobile Games Forum (http://dedomil.net/forum)
+-- Forum: About dedomil.net (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Junkyard (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Need help (/showthread.php?tid=1946)

Pages: 1 2

Need help - football - 06-23-2014 11:10 AM

I have been buying real
football 2014 from the official
website of Gameloft,and I
have received a message with a
link to download the game,
but when I opened the link, it
shows the message Error: Your
phone is not a Sony Ericsson
K800i.But I
using sony ericsson j108i.how to
fix this problem?

RE: Need help - THE SKULL HUNTER - 06-23-2014 11:43 AM

Post this in help section Read rules!Stop spaming idiot!Crazy Russian

RE: Need help - Aipico Armand - 06-23-2014 08:34 PM

Try to downloading by UC browser or Opera mini browser. If u trying to downloading.
If u downloading by Open Wave (built in browser) they can seing your phone info.
If this not working , download game to free file hoster (search on google 'free file hoster' ) , after downloading to your phone :-)

RE: Need help - football - 06-24-2014 01:14 AM

(06-23-2014 08:34 PM)Aipico Armand Wrote:  Try to downloading by UC browser or Opera mini browser. If u trying to downloading.
If u downloading by Open Wave (built in browser) they can seing your phone info.
If this not working , download game to free file hoster (search on google 'free file hoster' ) , after downloading to your phone :-)

I've been trying to download using
opera mini and uc browser but it still shows the same message .And how to download using free file host?

RE: Need help - Dedomil - 06-24-2014 02:21 AM

How you buy that game? Over SMS in magazine or over some URL then use credit card or SMS.

RE: Need help - football - 06-24-2014 09:53 AM

(06-24-2014 02:21 AM)Dedomil Wrote:  How you buy that game? Over SMS in magazine or over some URL then use credit card or SMS.
I bought the game using my phone credit but can not download the game because I was using sony ericsson j108i, after I received a sms from Gameloft, I opened the link provided, but I'm not able to download the game and show Error message: Your
phone is not a Sony Ericsson
K800i..so sadSad..please help me..

RE: Need help - Dedomil - 06-24-2014 10:12 AM

For SonyEricsson J108i isn't RF2014 available. You maybe visit Gameloft site over wrong "phoneId=XXX" over which Gameloft detecting you phone type. Sorry but you cannot download this game because for your phone not exists. I think better be contact Gameloft Support javasupport@gameloft and tell him about your problem but say in your e-mail too which second game you want because Gameloft not refunding.

RE: Need help - football - 06-24-2014 11:36 AM

(06-24-2014 10:12 AM)Dedomil Wrote:  For SonyEricsson J108i isn't RF2014 available. You maybe visit Gameloft site over wrong "phoneId=XXX" over which Gameloft detecting you phone type. Sorry but you cannot download this game because for your phone not exists. I think better be contact Gameloft Support javasupport@gameloft and tell him about your problem but say in your e-mail too which second game you want because Gameloft not refunding.
ok,i have just done send email to gameloft

finally, I can download real
football 2014.gameloft sent a
message with a new download link :-)